Wireless/Cellular Camera

Todd E

Here are two from last night. First was when door tripped shut, due to a raccoon. Second was when raccoon had turned cam upwards. These are screen shots of the "photo".

Attachments

• 29433284_1786519354713291_6860746270043013120_n.jpg
    29433284_1786519354713291_6860746270043013120_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 817
  • 29386612_1786519398046620_1622534027615404032_n.jpg
    29386612_1786519398046620_1622534027615404032_n.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 818

shdw633

Those look like they will work. How far are you from the trap?

benellisbe

I have several Moultrie Mobile Systems (MV-1 field modem). Below is a day and night picture (I am using this particular camera to monitor a beaver dam issue) - works great for alerts telling me when the horrible devils are working on the dam :banana:. It works well and I have no complaints.

mmbeaver.jpg

mmhawk.jpg

**hawk - in flight

I also have a Reconyx PC900C (Hyperfire). The image quality on the SD card is FAR superior to the moultires (the price is also FAR superior). For the $, I am happy with the Moultrie cameras. The Reconyx will email me thumbnails (image below is not resized from what was emailed to me) and only costs $5 per month (unlimited data on Verizon). I do pay more (monthly fee) for the Moultrie MV-1 and M880 cameras I am using, but I can see the images better on my cell phone with the app vs looking at the Reconyx pictures in my email. Granted, I can buy 7-8 MV-1 Field Modems and a compatible camera for what one Hyperfire costs...

reconyxday.jpg

**When it comes to the hi-res pictures on the sd card, the Reconyx crushes all other brands/models that I have.

shdw633

**When it comes to the hi-res pictures on the sd card, the Reconyx crushes all other brands/models that I have.

Just wish they didn't cost so much, I have a hard time leaving that much money strapped to a tree on a lease. I think I would pass out if it came up stolen, not that losing any of the other cellular cameras would leave me feeling well either but not like losing one of those.:hair::hair::cry::cry:

Todd E

shdw, The spypoint has a slide button on app to swipe should cam be stolen. I like getting the 2yr warrantry via tcpro.

I received 27 pix on my mid afternoon update today. I thought, hot hawg, Ive got a pig in trap. SMH. Neighbors dogs.

I had thought about the moultrie mobile unit, as I have a compatible cam. But......the reviews were 50/50 on that thing. Even at $149, I couldn't do it. The spypoint had good reviews on tcpro for a lower priced cell cam. I'm totally satisfied with it.

shdw633

shdw, The spypoint has a slide button on app to swipe should cam be stolen. I like getting the 2yr warrantry via tcpro.

I received 27 pix on my mid afternoon update today. I thought, hot hawg, Ive got a pig in trap. SMH. Neighbors dogs.

I had thought about the moultrie mobile unit, as I have a compatible cam. But......the reviews were 50/50 on that thing. Even at $149, I couldn't do it. The spypoint had good reviews on tcpro for a lower priced cell cam. I'm totally satisfied with it.

I have the moultrie mobile and the first thing you realize is you have to have twice the batteries, a set for the mobile device and a set for the camera, even though you can use solar, that's two solar panels you have to have!! I also seem to get a lot of pics of trees because it seems to go off at the least amount of movement and the pics are ok, not great. It's performed well, I have no issue with the performance but the pic plan could be better, considering the other plans out there they could give you more than 750 pics for $10, I get nearly twice that many with Bushnell for the same money and now Spypoint is unlimited pics for just $5 more. I do like that I can just move it from camera to camera but I wouldn't buy another one.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Moultrie is coming out with a all in one unit sometime this year.

benellisbe

Just wish they didn't cost so much, I have a hard time leaving that much money strapped to a tree on a lease. I think I would pass out if it came up stolen, not that losing any of the other cellular cameras would leave me feeling well either but not like losing one of those.:hair::hair::cry::cry:

Mine is python locked in a lock box on my land. It does not go to my lease. I have a total of 6 Moultrie MV-1 Field Modems and 10-12 Moultrie cameras. They work well for me and it would make me just as mad to have one of them stolen as my Reconyx. :shoot:

Wacenturion

I have been running four Spartan HCO GoCams for a couple years now, the Verizon version blackouts. Absolutely love them. I'm six hours away from my property and I get my daily fix everyday. Also good for security/trespass.

I run regular Duracell or Energizer AA's during the spring and summer when I'm back and forth because they are cheaper and easy to change out. Also have solar chargers on them. Late far and winter....Lithium's. They last well into spring.

Some pictures.....

Attachments

• cougar10.jpg
    cougar10.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 509
  • elk27.jpg
    elk27.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 514
  • Ranchturkey14.jpg
    Ranchturkey14.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 514
  • buckplot1.jpg
    buckplot1.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 511
  • .1oa.jpg
    .1oa.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 518

BUCKFAT

I have 2 spypoint Link-S-V they have the solar panel already attached to the camera. I have been running them I think for 3 months now. I like the clarity of the HCO Spartan Gocam but liked the spypoint better because of the one piece unit. Did not want to add battery and solar panel to the HCO. Check out the Spypoint Link-S the v stands for Verizon and the ATT one just says Link. I am including some group pics screen shot from my out of date iPad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 493

BUCKFAT

Couldn't add all pics at once?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 494

BUCKFAT

Pic number 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 492

BUCKFAT

Last one number 4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 490

BUCKFAT

Clarity is okay but I am not framing the images. I just want to know what's there.

gahunter70

Best cam on the market Spartan Gocam

No other camera than the Spartan Gocam, best there is. Check out herd360 dot com for the best deals and service

Attachments

• 18140.jpg
    18140.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 431