What is the World's master plan?

I try not to dwell on bad things happening, but everywhere you look, it seems like the world is fulfilling Revelations. I really think that the world is in a downward spiral. I think we are just a herd of cattle to the government and there is not enough grass. I think they want some of us dead. And, my gut tells me something is going to happen pretty soon. Do you think like me? What do you see happening?

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
I can't understand Revelations. Gave up trying. Have no plans of being here during those times.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
See sig line......

DAVE

I bet people living in Europe thought they were in downward spiral in the 1930's and 40's and the end was near for quite a few.

Last edited:
But, what all do you think the government's master plan is with specific details. We know they want the guns/ammo. But what are your thoughts on the other stuff?

How will they weed us out?
Are chem trails real?
Will the bees die off?
etc.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Yea,
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.
I shall fear no evil.
'Cause I'm the meanest son-of-a-gun in the valley!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It's been that way forever. We just had a little spell when it wasn't.

basstrkr

Plan?

There was one of them Greek/Roman Socrates type talkers that same the same thing and that we never fox a problem we just move it! Date:1632

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
The master plan is to keep those who don't absolutely know what is going on wondering about what the heck is going on!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Somejuan has been following Alex Jones. Lay off the weed and quit worrying about crap you can’t control

Somejuan has been following Alex Jones. Lay off the weed and quit worrying about crap you can’t control

I have no idea who Alex Jones is. Just watch the news. They have a hidden agenda and they're sick in the head. I don't worry. I'm prepared. And, even though I don't smoke weed, I have no problem with it. The gooberment doesn't allow it because they can't tax it and it fights cancer.

mark-7mag

Quit watching Fox News

sinclair1

I gave up news and social media feeds and life is awesome. I never encounter the things you are worrying about in my daily life.

Sure I could go get a story off the tube about some liberal crying about gay cakes or what ever, but in my 5 mile radius around each of my compounds, life is awesome and I am the mayor of sinclairville.

I dumped all my negative nancy friends that want to sit home because they are boycotting every company out there too.

Each night we read a devotional, thank GOD for our blessings and start each day off positive.

sinclair1

No one believes it or really tries it, but making a effort to live on the positive side of life, and being truely thankful for each day, will absolutely change your life .

whats your answer when someone says " how you doing" ?

mark-7mag

I gave up news and social media feeds and life is awesome. I never encounter the things you are worrying about in my daily life.

Sure I could go get a story off the tube about some liberal crying about gay cakes or what ever, but in my 5 mile radius around each of my compounds, life is awesome and I am the mayor of sinclairville.

I dumped all my negative nancy friends that want to sit home because they are boycotting every company out there too.

Each night we read a devotional, thank GOD for our blessings and start each day off positive.

That’s some great advice. Every happy person I know watch very little news. You can be informed without obsessing about the news. I know people that will sit and watch Fox News all day. They are the most misserable people I know worrying all the time.

No one believes it or really tries it, but making a effort to live on the positive side of life, and being truely thankful for each day, will absolutely change your life .

whats your answer when someone says " how you doing" ?

I tell them I'm tolerable. I'm not a worry wort and I don't watch much news. But, some of the stuff I'm hearing about blows my mind. Just curious if anybody else thinks the government is up to something...... that's all

mark-7mag

I tell them I'm tolerable. I'm not a worry wort and I don't watch much news. But, some of the stuff I'm hearing about blows my mind. Just curious if anybody else thinks the government is up to something...... that's all

Most of the stuff you hear isn’t true. When Obama was president if everything you heard in the political forum came true we would of already lost our guns, Obama would still be president because he would of declared martial law and all those FEMA coffins would be full of dead bodies.....That being said, I myself worry more about the moral decay of this county

Most of the stuff you hear isn’t true. When Obama was president if everything you heard in the political forum came true we would of already lost our guns, Obama would still be president because he would of declared martial law and all those FEMA coffins would be full of dead bodies.....That being said, I myself worry more about the moral decay of this county

The moral decay is a huge part of what I'm talking about when I say fulfilling revelations. And, the political system is the worst part of the moral decay. You are right about the martial law, fema, and Obama.