Pray For Me

river swamp rat

I got to go to the Doc tomorrow for my knee. Hope he will go ahead and do the surgery soon. Had the other done 3 years ago and wasn't down to long. Hope and pray this one will go good too. I got to where I'm in pain every day. Might miss the end of deer season, duck and hog hunt but don't want to miss turkey season.

Jeff Phillips

You got my prayers RSR ::;

Hope and pray it goes well and you are up around real quick!

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
Prayers on the way and I hope the Doc gives you good news.

We'll keep your stand warm. :flag:

dbodkin

RSR, Hope things turn out for the best. I got bum knees and know the torture. My ortho said he will be replacing my knee joints by the time I'm 55... Next year...
Praying for ya brother ::;

Woody's Janitor

Prayers are Sent

Moxey, you will be just fine! Get er done and get back to playing with the boys and hunting.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Prayers going up for you RSR.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Get it done now Edward you will be better than ever soon.

We are praying for ya brother.

Jim

Al33

Rsr,

Glad you have your priorities right. :) Them toms are priority #1!

Hope all goes well today and you get this behind you soon.

I had knee surgery once but I do not recall much of it. The doc did it the day I was born. :D

Al

QuakerBoy

Wishing you the best RSR..... ::;

river swamp rat

Thanks Everyone. I went to the Doc today we talked about our hunting so far this year and looked at the pics of his buck he got opening day. He sent me to get a few xrays. He gave me a shot in the knee with a needle about 2 1/2" long. I got to take some pill twice a day and go for a MRI. It look like he will cut on me.

Woody's Janitor

Take care Mox and good luck with the knee. If you want, I'll get Phelan to hold you down while Tommy cuts on you. I'll watch. :eek: ::ke:

river swamp rat

Well I went back to him Friday after the MRI and he wanted to do it Tuesday but I told him I had 3 weeks of hunting. So he will do it the 31st. I want miss much of deer season but I will not get to wade the swamp for ducks.

Woody's Janitor

Good luck with it Mox and if you need anything...call me. May you and the family have a happy and safe Holiday season.