Buck and slime?

holton27596

I shot a doe a couple of weeks ago. When I cleaned her she had a lemon colored clear gel between hwe hams. I cut all of that off and when I went to debone the hams I found pockets of the stuff all in the hams. I tossed the whole deer. Aint never seen anything like it. No odor.

BAMA HUNTER

sounds like infection...did it look like this?

IMG_0202.jpg

WOW!! where did u get this pic?? it looks just like a deer i killed last year in alabama!! same place on its back, same size whole and everything...the processor statred cuttin it and every where they would make a cut puss would run out of the meat..even way towards the back of the deer..didnt eat it obviously...

dominantpredator

WOW!! where did u get this pic?? it looks just like a deer i killed last year in alabama!! same place on its back, same size whole and everything...the processor statred cuttin it and every where they would make a cut puss would run out of the meat..even way towards the back of the deer..didnt eat it obviously...

I shot a 4 point 15 years ago as a mercy killing. He was barely able to walk. He was dead as soon as the bullet hit him. I climbed down to inspect the animal and he had a hole just like that and the green stuff was eating his flesh. Smelled horrible....I left him there in woods.

Rockett

YEah don't eat that - I got plenty of meat you can have. World's short on hunters as it is. Don't take a chance!

BAMA HUNTER

I shot a 4 point 15 years ago as a mercy killing. He was barely able to walk. He was dead as soon as the bullet hit him. I climbed down to inspect the animal and he had a hole just like that and the green stuff was eating his flesh. Smelled horrible....I left him there in woods.

i really think this is a pic of my deer its so identicle..the one i shot was actually chasing does..i just assumed it was shot with a bow or a fight or something

bross07

DO NOT EAT! This usually is in the blood stream and could be very dangerous. Tell him not to eat it!!!!!