AR or MS Duck Guide

Michael F Sights

Have not hunted in MS or AR for a few years, anyone have a good guide they could recommend? The places I used to shoot have gone away.

Thanks - MFS

Boudreaux

Johnny Wink in Jones LA. You can see the Arkansas border from his place.

He's been guiding duck hunters in this area longer than anyone else for a reason.

www.johnnywink.com

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Jay Coker at Dry Lake Hunting Lodge in Arkansas .

nrohrbach

Tallahatchie Hunts in MS. Went last year, going again this year, and they're featured in our show this week, catch Ultimate Outdoors on Outdoor Channel, Saturday at 7:30pm ET for a peek at Tallahatchie Hunts. We squeezed a 3rd show out of them, so it's lacking a little action, but you'll get to "meet" the guys and see the place.

We won a Telly award for our segments on Tallahatchie Hunts in our other show, you can watch it here on their listing: http://www.outdoorchanneloutfitters.com/Outfitter.aspx?id=3358

Delane01

My 80 year old father and I hunted with Duxmen Outfitters January 2012. I don't believe there is a better guide out there. The club house and food, guide service is super excellent. The birds, both ducks and geese were everywhere.

Boudreaux

Had 2 bad experinces with Johnny.

Yeah, he doesn't put up with much. He's pretty serious about waterfowl hunting and doesn't put up with any garbage.

He's told me several stories about "those" groups who'd rather drink and raise Cain than follow his rules and be serious about the hunt.

I've had 6 straight years of great experiences and hunts with him. Course I don't drink at the lodge and I follow his rules in the blind. And we are always close or at limits.

He books up each year and has for longer than anyone else because if you do it his way, you get results.