Gravely mowers?

ssramage

Anyone have any experience with Gravely mowers? Looking at a 52" ZT-X with a Kohler 25hp locally. Seems to be a good unit for the money, sub $3k. I've got about 2 acres to cut now, all pretty flat.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Anyone have any experience with Gravely mowers? Looking at a 52" ZT-X with a Kohler 25hp locally. Seems to be a good unit for the money, sub $3k. I've got about 2 acres to cut now, all pretty flat.

Younger brother has one, it's a well built machine. I've ridden it quite a bit when he's loaned it to me while my mower was down. I believe his is a 48" though.

Cmp1

BANNED
Just be sure to check out which Kohler engine it is,,,,do your research if it is a Courage,,,,

Last edited:

naildrvr

I've had a 52" Gravely for 5 years now and never had an issue. It has the Kawasaki engine.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The old Gravelys where really good, I haven't run the new ones.

cr00241

I've got a Gravely. Haven't had any issues the past 5 years. You can upgrade to the Kawasaki motor for $200. I picked up a flyer last week at the store, pretty sure the one you are talking about was $2900 and $3100 with the Kawasaki motor.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
if you are going to buy a Gravely, get the Kawasaki engine, not the 7000 Kohler

Robert28

Dealership is everything in zero turn mowers. Or to me it is. We have a Gravely dealership around here but he's awful, I'm still waiting on a belt I ordered 3 years ago.lol They do make a fine mower though, they just can't get their foot in the door around here because of the dealer.

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
I've got the ZT HD 52 with the Kawasaki engine, love it

srb

What ever brand it is Emark Jd Scag Husky Gravely Toro ,Buy a Kawasaki!!

No kohler Of any kind.........