Wireless/Cellular Camera

Todd E

For the price of a spartan....no thanks. If I wanna spend more on a cell cam, I'd buy the best. Reconyx

shdw633

jrc

I like my Spartan go cam through Verizon. $5 a month if you already have Verizon. You can get pics on the app on your phone. Pretty sweet as long as you use an external 6v battery.

They are not cheap but well worth it. And it's 4G. Got a few buddies that own about 10 of them and they love them. My work productivity has gone down since they were purchased though.

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:

benellisbe

Full size picture from my Reconyx PC900C.

rc1.jpg

Wacenturion

Have one of my four Spartan's set up for security as well.

Attachments

• .1ob4.jpg
    .1ob4.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 200
  • fire13.jpg
    fire13.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 200

mbiallas

I have a Spartan GoCam from HCO and have been really happy with it. The daytime pics are great and the night pics are ok. It rarely gives me any trouble but sure eats batteries. I ended up getting a rechargeable battery box for it.

shdw633

Last one number 4

I have bought three of these in the last month, averaging $170 per camera and have had two in the woods now for over 2 weeks....Love it!! My buddy bought one and the only downside is they will eat through a set of regular batteries, use lithium as mine still read 100% after 2 weeks. I found out that my Moultrie 12v solar panels will work on the camera and that is going to save me a bunch on batteries once I put them on the camera. Very happy with the camera considering the price I got them for. Watch ebay for specials on them. I got one of the cameras for $144 after a promotional discount that Ebay was giving one weekend but you can usually find them anywhere from $169 to $198 on there new, free shipping and no tax. Easy to set up and easy plans including one that costs nothing and you get 100 pics per month all the way to unlimited all year for $15 a month.

BUCKFAT

Update. Now that the days are getting longer and the sun is becoming more powerful. One of my spypoint link-s-v camera that is over a mineral lick that gets fewer picture 58 this month to be precise. The internal battery has now charged to 100% and my backup lithium are 100%. My other camera that is over a feeder and gets more pictures 548 this month so far to be precise. The internal batteries float in the 80% range with the backup lithiums at 100%.

Forgot to mention I have both camera's set to take day time pictures only.

Last edited:

jsa1281

Same here I have the spypoint. Got it from bass pro for 250 first 3 months were free. Mine sends pics just fine on just 2 bars. One thing I did notice and it may be the way I have it set up but certain pictures dont hst sent to your phone. When I logged into it on a computer I noticed some pictures I had never seen where on there. But overall my batteries lasted months and it sent pictures on 2 bars I'm happy with it.

spypointtech

Hi "BUCKFAT" & "jsa1281", please contact us directly and we’ll be able to assist with your issues or concerns. We value our customers, and we work hard to ensure that you’re satisfied with our products and services.

Live Chat support at SPYPOINT.COM / Email via info@spypoint.com / Phone at 1-888-779-7646