How is teaching evolution NOT state sponsored athiesism?

WaltL1

I'm intrigued. Go on...
We think the woman is "hard wired" because up to this point in human history/our knowledge, the whole alpha thing, as in warring, hunting, physical strength, is what was critical for our survival as a species.
As technology replaces the needs of those individual attributes, will we slowly get re-wired and the big melon head & long fingers becomes what is "alpha"??
Which means we technically aren't hard wired. Its just all we've ever known up to this point.
Not sure that makes sense just thinking out loud :bounce:

ambush80

We think the woman is "hard wired" because up to this point in human history/our knowledge, the whole alpha thing, as in warring, hunting, physical strength, is what was critical for our survival as a species.
As technology replaces the needs of those individual attributes, will we slowly get re-wired and the big melon head & long fingers becomes what is "alpha"??
Which means we technically aren't hard wired. Its just all we've ever known up to this point.
Not sure that makes sense just thinking out loud :bounce:

Hard wired changes. That's evolution.

oldfella1962

Science fiction often portrays advanced beings as scrawny, frail, diminutive creatures with giant heads and eyes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_alien

The writers imagined that physical attributes would be unnecessary in a low gravity, machine driven world and that high intelligence (as shown by a giant head/brain) would be paramount. They sometimes gave them long spindly fingers, the theory being that they would use them to operate giant consoles of buttons, keys and switches.

If God gets involved, it should only take 6-10,000 years to happen.

the giant headed aliens theory might fall apart though unless the alien females have very wide pelvises and very durable, stretchable birth canals. Regardless I would think when an alien mother starts laying on a guilt trip to her kid and says "you don't know the pain I went through when I had you!" they aren't kidding!