Bambi Tips

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Deer meat marinated all day in olive oil, red wine, Worcestershire, and various other stuff; seared on the Blackstone with onions, peppers, and mushrooms. Add a big baked tater and some yeast rolls and a cold beer, and this was some tolerable eatin'. I is full now.

Attachments

• tips3.jpg
    tips3.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 333

whitetailfreak

Good grief, I'm having Sloppy Joes after a long day chasing turkeys in Kansas. I'd pay good money for those vittles.

Last edited:

Triple C

NCH...You gotta quit posting food pics! I gain wait just looking at your plates. Man that looks good!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Oh Wow!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good grief, I'm having Sloppy Joes after a long day chasing turkeys in Kansas. I'd pay good money for those vittles.

I had a nice one shakin' the ground in a little patch of woods in the pasture behind the house yesterday, coming in on a string, when my neighbor pulled up at that exact minute on his 4wheeler to salt the cows. I'd already called him from all the way across the holler and a paved road, and he was three steps away from meeting his maker. What's the odds?

bilgerat

Senior
dang that looks gooooddddd. I know what I'm havin for dinner tonight, just took some deer meat out of the freezer!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Holy Cow!:bounce: