Member???

Jim Ammons

Believe his name is Mike and he was from the cold country of Minnesota and I think he was Indian.Also had a son that was member here. Have not seen any posts in ages from him. Anyone know his status?

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Believe his name is Mike and he was from the cold country of Minnesota and I think he was Indian.Also had a son that was member here. Have not seen any posts in ages from him. Anyone know his status?

Jim, I bet you are thinking of Balvarik and his son Loki. Mike went thru some bad times a while back and kinda disappeared. Hope they are doing well now.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
His last log on was 1/11/15.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I remember him, we talked about ice fishing a few times.

crackerdave

I remember Mike as a stand-up guy.I think he was very badly hurt in a wreck that may have affected his brain.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I miss Mikes' straight talk and candor. I remember Loki updating the board about his Dad after he was hurt.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Mike (Balvarik)is still around ever once in a while.

He`s a Lakota.

Oldstick

And as a reminder (500 years later), not "Indian". Rather, a descendant of the native people that have occupied this continent for thousands of years. I guess "Native Americans" is the best term we have so far, as long as they had a voice in choosing the name "America".

:clap: