Academy 20% promo code

Prouty1343

If you guys are in the market for any gear from Academy, use the promo code CC201820PCT.

I got a hook2 5 split shot for $228.95 shipped.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

Beagler

Thanks Just ordered Lowrance Hook 7 for $231.00 including shipping.

c-rig king

Looks like you may can stack this on top of 10% off only today. Even better deal! Thanks for the heads up.

Beagler

Looks like you may can stack this on top of 10% off only today. Even better deal! Thanks for the heads up.

That’s right they took off 30% off my order. It was to good to pass up.

Prouty1343

Thanks Just ordered Lowrance Hook 7 for $231.00 including shipping.

Did you get the hook2 7x? From what I read, the x doesn’t have a good map system and you can’t add a card (navionics) to it. It only has basic overlay with no countours.

Beagler

Did you get the hook2 7x? From what I read, the x doesn’t have a good map system and you can’t add a card (navionics) to it. It only has basic overlay with no countours.

No I got the Hook 7 Mid/high. My grandson bought one a couple
Weeks ago so I’ve been playing around with his.

c-rig king

Guess they caught on to it. Code worked when I started the order but was invalid by the end. Only taking the 10% off now!

Beagler

I received a email said my order was being processed, if they don’t honor it academy will never get another penny from.��

Prouty1343

A lot of people were using it, may have been a week long promo, 9 pm last Sunday to 9 pm this Sunday. Everything I have seen is they honored the code.

LureheadEd

I tried to beat the midnight hour , but it wouldn't take the 20% Promo code.....No Shimano Sustain for me ...

Prouty1343

I tried to beat the midnight hour , but it wouldn't take the 20% Promo code.....No Shimano Sustain for me ...

I just looked and the code is working again. You only get the 20% because the 10% friends and family is over.

Beagler- I also just checked and my Hook 2 is in transit, so they accepted the code.

Last edited:

Beagler

Beagler- I also just checked and my Hook 2 is in transit, so they accepted the code.

I received a email that my hook 7 was shipped this evening. I never had a lowrance before always had Humminbird, I’ve heard good things about lowrance.

Greene728

Code is working. I just ordered a Garmin Stryker Plus 4 for my little rig.