Loos like Brendan Smith is not suspended.

brownceluse

We may eventually have one. But it wont be 13. :rofl:
You never know. They are getto fabulous kids for the most part....... Most of the white kids are spoiled brats too. It's 2012 brother things aint like they were. Becareful in saying it wont, or cant and never ever say never when it comes to this subject. Go Dawgs and bring on kickoff!

MudDucker

Staff member
Sounds like the kid got a raw deal to me. He got arrested for possession and passed 2 drug tests, who knows what the real story is. Kid sounds legit when he says he doesn't do drugs.

However, I thought that it was mandatory 1 game suspension at the Almighty UGA with their stiff drug policies for an arrest? Hmmmm......?????

Don't be messing with the auby troll with facts.

Any suspension can be appealed and if the arrest was improper, be reversed.

Not many are worthy of reversal, this one was.

MudDucker

Staff member
Careful if you use reason to form an opinion the dwags will label you a hater.

Well, at least we know that you will never have to worry about being called a hater for using reason. You did not come by the name "Krazie" for being reasonable. :shoot: :rofl:

KrazieJacket95

That-Is-Funny.gif

brownceluse

Anyone can stop off by GNC and get some quick caps to take care of that if they know a test is coming.:rolleyes:

Negative ghost rider those college kids aint got the money for that..... They just had ray drew pee in his cup. The rev is clean my brother...... Go Dawgs all over woody's!:rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Negative ghost rider those college kids aint got the money for that..... They just had ray drew pee in his cup. The rev is clean my brother...... Go Dawgs all over woody's!:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:This was part of why we recruited the Rev. One step ahead of da man homey. Whatever it takes.