Why do Hindus wear clothes?

fish hawk

Bass Master
I'm just glad they do.....I dont really care to see a bunch of Hindus running around naked:clap:

see what im talking about!!!

Attachments

• hindu.jpg
    hindu.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,296

mtnwoman

I'm just glad they do.....I dont really care to see a bunch of Hindus running around naked:clap:

I don't want to see anyone naked.....eeeeeeek...not even my own self.....lol

gordon 2

I don't want to see anyone naked.....eeeeeeek...not even my own self.....lol

Because when we are young we are too beautiful and when we are aged we are less so? The eyes of men are unlike those of wimen. Why is not our sense more common? Here my beauty...listen with your heart to old men with yet the God given eyes of their youth.

The wimen of India are very beautiful. Purple linen goes well on their complextion, like rain drops on a rose. I am close to sixty. I accept my mind is feebler with every passing day-- but I do not cheat on what is beautiful, thank God for the invention of coffee, the play of color and the designer of the bras. God has so blessed me and my sisters.

Have you ever considered that God made you Eve late in life? And how could this be? Now how many Adams dream of Eve who looked on herself without eeeeeek or ah?
XXX sister.

Last edited:

gordon 2

see what im talking about!!!

I'm betting that if this guy was riding a US plated Harley or painting bike gas tanks you would swiftly adore his tatoos.

fish hawk

Bass Master
I'm betting that if this guy was riding a US plated Harley or painting bike gas tanks you would swiftly adore his tatoos.

Huh??? I dont like motorcycles or tattoos.......Now if he was driving a pickup truck and owned a good pack of coondogs he might be alright,but I still wouldn't want to see him naked.

StriperAddict

gordon 2

huh??? I dont like motorcycles or tattoos.......now if he was driving a pickup truck and owned a good pack of coondogs he might be alright,but i still wouldn't want to see him naked.

:cool::cool:

mtnwoman

Because when we are young we are too beautiful and when we are aged we are less so? The eyes of men are unlike those of wimen. Why is not our sense more common? Here my beauty...listen with your heart to old men with yet the God given eyes of their youth.

The wimen of India are very beautiful. Purple linen goes well on their complextion, like rain drops on a rose. I am close to sixty. I accept my mind is feebler with every passing day-- but I do not cheat on what is beautiful, thank God for the invention of coffee, the play of color and the designer of the bras. God has so blessed me and my sisters.

Have you ever considered that God made you Eve late in life? And how could this be? Now how many Adams dream of Eve who looked on herself without eeeeeek or ah?
XXX sister.

Thank you Gordon, that was very sweet.

I took that age test thing on facebook and I couldn't believe it, I have the age of a 33 yr old, course I'm sure it's bogus.....:rofl::rofl:.....I'm a young lass in an old body.

mtnwoman

Huh??? I dont like motorcycles or tattoos.......Now if he was driving a pickup truck and owned a good pack of coondogs he might be alright,but I still wouldn't want to see him naked.

Well go get the truck and the dogs and wear your beer goggles.....just say no to nekkid

Rich Kaminski

How about these reasons

Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, biting insects, sun poisoning, Cold, sharp still leaves, sticker bushes, wild dogs, pig farmers, modern mechanical equipment, and you fill in the blank _____________.

mtnwoman

Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, biting insects, sun poisoning, Cold, sharp still leaves, sticker bushes, wild dogs, pig farmers, modern mechanical equipment, and you fill in the blank _____________.

Deliverance Part II :rofl:

thedeacon

I read this whole thread tonight, very slowly. I don't know why , maybe I am just bored stiff. I can say for sure and true that I am verrrrry sorry I took the time. About halfway through I went to my bedroom and put on a robe over my P.J.'s.

Good luck on finding an answer to an interesting question.
Sometimes the question is a lot more exciting than the answer.

GunnSmokeer

trains

Q: why do Hindus wear clothes?

A: Have you seen how crowded those Indian communter trains are ???

india-train-crowds.jpg