Georgia looks like a good bet to win SEC East

ACguy

LOL. Why do you act like this? Call it morbid curiosity on my part? I get it, you don't like me. I don't care. Why do you keep trying to prove something to me?

And the first sentence of your post makes no sense.

When did UGA win the east with out the west helping them?

Act like what? You are the one that quoted me first. What am I trying to prove to you?

So do you still think the idea of Gilmore being better then UGA's Boykin is funny? You laughed at the idea when i said it and tonight the NFL is going to say it too when Gilmore gets draft before Boykins.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Act like what? You are the one that quoted me first. What am I trying to prove to you?

So do you still think the idea of Gilmore being better then UGA's Boykin is funny? You laughed at the idea when i said it and tonight the NFL is going to say it too when Gilmore gets draft before Boykins.

Did Gillmore have three touchdowns of 100 yards in his career. That's a trick question of course because only Boykin has done it. I do not care whether or not Gillmore gets drafted ahead of him. Why do you? I thought you were a Florida fan? That almost makes all of your act about how objective you think you are look like bullcrap.

Help from the west? I guess when you passionately hate the team in question you might see it that way. Another way of looking at it is, SC and Florida just weren't good enough to win all the games that they needed to win. Cockadoodle doo chicken boy.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor

Act like what? You are the one that quoted me first. What am I trying to prove to you? So do you still think the idea of Gilmore being better then UGA's Boykin is funny? You laughed at the idea when i said it and tonight the NFL is going to say it too when Gilmore gets draft before Boykins.

You tell me. You obsess over everything that I say. Why do you give a hoot whether or not I think Gilmore is better than "Boykins"?

Buck

Last time we saw a similar quote like this from a Gator, Brantely was to be a better QB than Murray... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gin house

Last time we saw a similar quote like this from a Gator, Brantely was to be a better QB than Murray... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree...Murray is much better. I loved when Clowney slamed him last year for the fumble for a td to win the game:D

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Youre right.... Top 10 spot and about to be another.:rolleyes: Two or three first rounders this year.....Youre right. I wish we could compete with the talent you guys have. Speaking of which........Where are they?

How should I know? I don't even care. You're the "weapons all over the field. Look at all of our talent." guy. I could give a tinker's dang about where our guys get drafted and I don't even watch NFL football. As long as we win football games, I could not care less about recruiting, weapons all over the field, talent at every position etc. I don't care.

Have some biscuits with your chicken.:rofl::rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I love Georgia football. Whats wrong? Do you not believe in our team?

Well, I am not the LSU fan in a Georgia football thread screaming go dawgs. I am a sports fan in a sports forum, I would say thats fitting in.

Roll Gators.