Georgia looks like a good bet to win SEC East

308-MIKE

Good post. I would rather we had won it outright. I think all UGA fans do. But we got in how got in and if the OBS has a problem with it then he should have coached better I guess.

I think Missouri being in the SEC is a joke too. We need to change the name of the conference from SEC to Former Confederacy Conference for that to make sense.

Feel free to correct me, but didn't both missouri and texas fight on behalf of the confederacy? ?

Les Miles

Banned
I think Georgia will win the East. The schedule is in their favor and South Carolina will self-destruct come October 13th.

ACguy

You tell me. You obsess over everything that I say. Why do you give a hoot whether or not I think Gilmore is better than "Boykins"?

Your the one that quoted my post then when I reply you say I am obsessed over what you say . And your the one always talking about me . It's funny that you always accuse people of doing the things that you are really doing.

You laughed when I said Gilmore was better then Boykins but now the NFL GMs , scouts and coaches have showed that they agree with me. Maybe we are all wrong and your right but with your track record that's highly unlikely.

Did Gillmore have three touchdowns of 100 yards in his career. That's a trick question of course because only Boykin has done it. I do not care whether or not Gillmore gets drafted ahead of him. Why do you? I thought you were a Florida fan? That almost makes all of your act about how objective you think you are look like bullcrap.

Help from the west? I guess when you passionately hate the team in question you might see it that way. Another way of looking at it is, SC and Florida just weren't good enough to win all the games that they needed to win. Cockadoodle doo chicken boy.

What do those 100 yard games prove ? Are you saying Boykins is better then every one or does your stat mean jack . I am a Florida fan. But I am not so bias that I can't believe that other teams do have better players then UF.

How many times has UGa had the best record against the east? You call it what you want. The west has helped UGA get to almost every SEC championship. They needed the west to beat teams in the east because they couldn't. 3 teams from the east have went 5-0 against the east and UGA is not one of them :rofl: .

So you feel like UF's national championships were earned and they were not lucky ?

Les Miles

Banned
4fvgdaq_th.gif

It is simple, we are best team in the east. I am not mad that we are not playing the best teams from the west. All the dawgs have to do is win against inferior teams. By the time we get to Atlanta, we might just be the favorite no matter who we play. Coach Granthem and his Goon Squad are going to be dominating any offense we face next year. I done got fired up thinking about it. I know this aint the Go dawgs thread.
But
Go DAWGS

Marlin_444

Black Out fo sho...

gin house

It is simple, we are best team in the east. I am not mad that we are not playing the best teams from the west. All the dawgs have to do is win against inferior teams. By the time we get to Atlanta, we might just be the favorite no matter who we play. Coach Granthem and his Goon Squad are going to be dominating any offense we face next year. I done got fired up thinking about it. I know this aint the Go dawgs thread.
But
Go DAWGS

LOL.......Best team in the east????? UGA couldnt beat a pitiful Michigan st team or any ranked team they played all year. They didnt have the best East record last year. We easily beat Nebraska a team that steamrolled Michigan st. last year. UGA has a schedule that a good high school could win the east with but all we have to do is take care of buisness and we will take the east. UGA will lose to someone they shouldnt then lose to us..........Move the UGA/USC game from second of the season(been that way for nearly 25 years) in hopes of being ready for USC and skipping out on Bama, LSU and Arky.......May want to call down to Athens and see if they need anything else in order to up their chances.:rofl: They should be ashamed or move to the ACC with that schedule.....:cool:

brownceluse

LOL.......Best team in the east????? UGA couldnt beat a pitiful Michigan st team or any ranked team they played all year. They didnt have the best East record last year. We easily beat Nebraska a team that steamrolled Michigan st. last year. UGA has a schedule that a good high school could win the east with but all we have to do is take care of buisness and we will take the east. UGA will lose to someone they shouldnt then lose to us..........Move the UGA/USC game from second of the season(been that way for nearly 25 years) in hopes of being ready for USC and skipping out on Bama, LSU and Arky.......May want to call down to Athens and see if they need anything else in order to up their chances.:rofl: They should be ashamed or move to the ACC with that schedule.....:cool:
I see you have a problem with the game being moved.....;) I wonder why? So I guess McGarity got the sec to take Bama off our schedule this year. I dont know why but I thought it was due to conference exspantion........ I cant wait until y'all go through a weaker west schedule. I'll be happy to remind you about it. Whats funny is when the schedule is in a teams favor you still have to win the games you HAVE to. I think we did:rofl: Sorry y'all didnt! I guess your only hope is to hope UGA aint rollin good when we show up in Columbia!

gin house

I see you have a problem with the game being moved.....;) I wonder why? So I guess McGarity got the sec to take Bama off our schedule this year. I dont know why but I thought it was due to conference exspantion........ I cant wait until y'all go through a weaker west schedule. I'll be happy to remind you about it. Whats funny is when the schedule is in a teams favor you still have to win the games you HAVE to. I think we did:rofl: Sorry y'all didnt! I guess your only hope is to hope UGA aint rollin good when we show up in Columbia!

NO i dont have a problem with moving the game, i think someone else might as it was changed after 25 years......We liked the second game of the year, like SOS said you could bank on a couple UGA key players being suspended.:D When a schedule is in a teams favor you still have to win??????? We lost one game we shouldnt and lost to a better team in arky as they were a top five team. UGA lost to EVERY ranked team they played and embarrased the SEC in the bowl game. UGA doesnt worry me at all, their accomplishments are from beating coastal carolina and such and losing all the real games and that defense didnt do all that against the lower teir SEC teams...That kentucky game was a nailbiter. I know every team and every fanbase says their team will be better next season so maybe the dawgs will be good but i dont think they will like what they run into in Columbia this year, this team should be very good. Two first round bookend DE's, a much improved O line and a VERY veteran secondary.......Only concern is DT if you ask me as i havent follow much, Travian was a beast. Im not worried at all.