you pup fans

Madsnooker

are a fickle bunch!!!!facepalm:

I started to post this a week ago but didn't, after my trip up to Dooly county for a little bow hunting this past weekend, I changed my mind!!!

The last few years I never saw many pup flags flying on cars or that many pup shirts on the locals. Lately all the locals have a pup tee shirt on now!!!!facepalm:

My wife and Daughter also went up and after the Saturday morning hunt let me know the Ga state fair was going on and they wanted to go. Since it was just up the interstate, I reluctantly agreed.facepalm: I could not believe all the people in pup shirts and all the car flags flying. I just laughed everytime I saw another one.

TALK ABOUT BANDWAGON FANS!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The funniest part of the whole thing was, I over heard two guys walking by say, "I knew we suck, can you believe we are tied with Missou and have already given up 21 pts already"!!!! The other guy said, "NO WAY"

Both had pup shirts on and I just laughed out load again!!!:rofl::rofl:

Buckman18

How much did your GA hunting license increase this year? I'm going to attach your post to my letter of recommendation to the State of Georgia to further increase fees for out of state hunting licenses.

A gator is nothing but a big lizard.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
How much did your GA hunting license increase this year? I'm going to attach your post to my letter of recommendation to the State of Georgia to further increase fees for out of state hunting licenses.

Who is this guy. If you knew who snook was you'd know he's a diehard buckeye fan and a fan of the bulldogs. He's just pointing out facts.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
As long as they buy tickets and UGA gear, I am good with that. I only have a problem with other teams having bandwagon fans.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
are a fickle bunch!!!!facepalm:

I started to post this a week ago but didn't, after my trip up to Dooly county for a little bow hunting this past weekend, I changed my mind!!!

The last few years I never saw many pup flags flying on cars or that many pup shirts on the locals. Lately all the locals have a pup tee shirt on now!!!!facepalm:

My wife and Daughter also went up and after the Saturday morning hunt let me know the Ga state fair was going on and they wanted to go. Since it was just up the interstate, I reluctantly agreed.facepalm: I could not believe all the people in pup shirts and all the car flags flying. I just laughed everytime I saw another one.

The funniest part of the whole thing was, I over heard two guys walking by say, "I knew we suck, can you believe we are tied with Missou and have already given up 21 pts already"!!!! The other guy said, "NO WAY"

The same ones have shiny new Falcons t-shirts which they bought just before the Super Bowl last year..

We've got some of those bandwagon, arm chair qb's in this very forum..

Same thing happened in the early 2000's at the beginning of the Richt era..

I can't stand those folks at all.

Browning Slayer

I know you aren't picking on ol Snook... Snook is a misplaced yankee who pulls for the Buckeye's but we do claim his as one of our own... He's also a closet Bulldawg fan.;)

Madsnooker

I'm not sure on how much they cost as I never buy one. Never been checked either!!! Just cheaper to pay the fine then pay over $300 every year!!!!:rofl: I like driving up lease prices as well for you locals!!!!!:rofl:

Getting under your skin yet????:D

By the way, I'm a Buckeye fan!!!!

Madsnooker

I know you aren't picking on ol Snook... Snook is a misplaced yankee who pulls for the Buckeye's but we do claim his as one of our own... He's also a closet Bulldawg fan.;)

I do like the pups!!! I'm really glad they are getting it done this year!!! The locals I have become very good friends with over the years where we hunt, are all pup fans, and I gave them heck last weekend!!! One of the guys walked up with a bright new red pup tee shirt on and I said, "oh, I never knew you liked the pups?" He said, "yep, they are doing great!!!" facepalm: I just laughed at him and said his new name is bandwagon!!!!:D

Madsnooker

Who is this guy. If you knew who snook was you'd know he's a diehard buckeye fan and a fan of the bulldogs. He's just pointing out facts.

Hey Guthrie,

Headed up in a few weeks and cant wait!!!! Any idea on the red, black and white oak crops this year?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Bandwagontrey is not native to the state of Georgia. It can be found in all 50 states and every CFB team has its' share of bandwagontrey fans, including tOSU. ::ke::bounce:

The Dawgs should not have allowed Mizzou to score 28 points, period.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Now snook....... go up to Ohio and you get the same thing. I have been up there in the past and heard some of the same type stuff from them too. You want another example, go up to the upstate of SC and look at all the fresh new shiny Clemson flags, magnets and memorabilia. 5 years ago you didn't hardly see anything. It happens......

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

Can't speak for anyone but been a Dawg fan since I was 6 and now I'm old. I got several read and black shirts and hats. Great to wear(shirts, not hats) to church on Sundays, too! In fact, I sometimes have a good conversation with my Bama buddy about how Saban and Kirby together are taking over the SEC! It's great day coming!

Also, I've been talking to a Notre Dame fan how every week that goes by UGA is making ND look good too!

We got a big ol' bandwagon so come ride with us!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Well to be fair, there's a lot of UGA fans finally feeling pretty good about UGA football again. Not saying we'll win anything this year, but it feels good to be 7-0. It's also nice not hearing all the typical jokes about UGA football we usually hear this time of year. Feels good, man! Feeels goooood! :yeah:

Madsnooker

Now snook....... go up to Ohio and you get the same thing. I have been up there in the past and heard some of the same type stuff from them too. You want another example, go up to the upstate of SC and look at all the fresh new shiny Clemson flags, magnets and memorabilia. 5 years ago you didn't hardly see anything. It happens......

I know, but it was just so obvious I thought I would discuss it here with you noble pup fans.:bounce: I know most here at the campfire bleed red and black thru and thru, but its just funny to see the band wagoners come out of the woodwork!!!:D

Madsnooker

Well to be fair, there's a lot of UGA fans finally feeling pretty good about UGA football again. Not saying we'll win anything this year, but it feels good to be 7-0. It's also nice not hearing all the typical jokes about UGA football we usually hear this time of year. Feels good, man! Feeels goooood! :yeah:

And it should feel good!!!! I really am happy for all you pup fans.:clap:

If Kirbs can keep the recruiting going you guys should be a regular member up top with us!!!:D

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
And it should feel good!!!! I really am happy for all you pup fans.:clap:

If Kirbs can keep the recruiting going you guys should be a regular member up top with us!!!:D

That would be fine with me! :cheers:

Browning Slayer

So do UT fans!!!!:rofl: I actually feel sorry for those poor souls!!!!!:bounce:

Uhhh... I don't!! This season is great! Dawgs are winning and the Vols are rolling around in the litter box struggling to get out.. They just don't realize they are the piece of poop and they are suppose to stay there.. :D