InjunJoe Memorial Fly Swap Picture Thread

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Tomboy Boots' submission has arrived and boy are they great!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1663.JPG
    IMG_1663.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 232

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I wish that if these have names that they were listed so I could google how they were tied.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice! Those will catch fish, I'm sure. Look like a Prince/Zug Bug cross. Mine are going in the mail tomorrow.

Killer Kyle

Very nice! Those will catch fish, I'm sure. Look like a Prince/Zug Bug cross. Mine are going in the mail tomorrow.

I saw the bug this morning. I just logged on the forum just now to type this exact thing! I thought it was like a prince/zug bug cross. It's going to fish mighty fine!!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
here is Biggins13's fine submission. Well done !!!:clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• IMG_1668.JPG
    IMG_1668.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 163

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
They all look great to me! I can tell I have a lot to learn but it's been fun :)

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Here is NCH's submission! Trout Killa!!!!!!!!!!

I will post up a pic of the replacement fly for the withdrawal when I decide on a pattern later today.

Attachments

• IMG_1670.JPG
    IMG_1670.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 138

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Fly for withdrawal.

Attachments

• PT Caddis.JPG
    PT Caddis.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 137

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
Nice flies, gentlemen. I already know the log jam I'm gonna lose Steve's girdle bug in.:D

gunnurse

There is no way that I will miss the next swap. Great job everyone!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Nice flies, gentlemen. I already know the log jam I'm gonna lose Steve's girdle bug in.:D

You better hold on to your pole when you chunk that thing under the log jam. And don't do like Chris and fish it with a 6x tippet. :)

And if you get it hung up, wade your pansy butt in there and get it. You won't melt. I didn't work my fingers to the bone tying that fly for you to waste, Mr. Man. :bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

The mtn man

You better hold on to your pole when you chunk that thing under the log jam. And don't do like Chris and fish it with a 6x tippet. :)

And if you get it hung up, wade your pansy butt in there and get it. You won't melt. I didn't work my fingers to the bone tying that fly for you to waste, Mr. Man. :bounce:

I now tote some 3x , just in case a run up on a big hole. I needs one of the bugs though.