Hot Chicago

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
No shocker there. It is a cess pool of degenerative genes enabled by a liberal agenda.

On the plus side Chicago is the poster child for how big a failure gun control is and why it should never be implemented anywhere.

If they could up their murder rate to about 300 a week the problem would solve itself.

Dub

I have a close friend that lives there and jogs the streets near daily.

Glad she carries a G19.

Horrid conditions in certain areas.

Anvil Head

Our "Community Organizer" did some great work there.......that's why he chooses to live elsewhere.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I have a close friend that lives there and jogs the streets near daily.

Glad she carries a G19.

Horrid conditions in certain areas.

A G19 won't help you when a car load of gang bangers pulls up and starts unloading on you from behind. She needs to move.

jmoser

1] Heard a rational explanation that LA has the same number of gangs and gangbangers but LA is spread out while Chicago is concentrated into densely populated areas

2] Many gun crimes in Chitown result in little to no prison time so repeat violent offenders are free to have at it in the streets

3] Chitown gangs have ditched pistols for AK / AR rifles and are using them liberally.

Might as well call in an air strike; predictable failed liberal cesspool. And yes - great job organizing that community Barry.

shawn706

Met a guy from there once. Said it wasn't as bad as everyone thought. I asked what he did for a living and he said he was a tail gunner on a bread truck.

Met a guy from there once. Said it wasn't as bad as everyone thought. I asked what he did for a living and he said he was a tail gunner on a bread truck.

:cheers:

Latest posts