Jerky Trade

Patriot44

Banned
I believe my jerky to be the best ever made, in history, period. I hope that yall feel the same way.

Thinking about making a batch, would anyone be up for trading some jerky?

chadf

What if I send you some cash and you buy some meat for extra jerky and then I try yours ?
Sounds good from here !

I've only made jerky once ..... So, with that said. I might like your recipe and might need more info from ya !!!!
Pm if we can work something out !

Patriot44

Banned
What if I send you some cash and you buy some meat for extra jerky and then I try yours ?
Sounds good from here !

I've only made jerky once ..... So, with that said. I might like your recipe and might need more info from ya !!!!
Pm if we can work something out !

I am planning to make this weekend and I meant to say that I hope yall feel that yalls jerky is the best ever as in we all think that ours is the best.

I will gladly send you some. Just PM me an addy and I will send. I make jerky about twice a year and give 90% of it away to the dismay of the fam. I love cooking and sharing.

yourbuilder

I want to make some jerky but they all are so salty. I’m really interested in a good recipe. I would love to try to make yours. Are you interested in letting me have it.