11/23 pm

frogtownbuck

Happy Thanksgiving yall,after turkey last night and again for lunch today, we're back LFTT in Jasper Co until Sunday, good luck to my buddies hunting lake Russell this weekend and everyone else. Got the family with me for the rest of the week.

Hunter922

In a tree in Cobb merely 2 miles away from our Thanksgiving lunch. Hope everyone had a great Turkey day. Not sure if I could drag the one we are after out after eating lunch but we will try..Good luck Everyone, CJ hope the big 10 travels the same path he did Tuesday. Put him down son.::;

slow motion

In Hancock. Nothing but squirrels so far here either. First chance to get here since Halloween morning. Missed the peak of the rut but you never know. Good luck everybody.

slow motion

And the first deer of the evening sight unseen but it blew so many times it must have passed out.

slow motion

If that deer dies of oxygen deprivation does it count as one of my tags

Bam Bam

Be Safe and Good Luck Hunting Yall!

critterslayer

Here in the mountains with my bow. Not hunting where i saw a buck this morning, sticking a little closer and I'm in a ladder stand.

slow motion

Ended up seeing a lone doe 10 minutes before dark. Nobody following.

jtexaslonestar

I heard bucks fighting towards top of mountain and ended up seeing one of them, nose to the ground intensely searching for does. He is a nice looking mature buck with wide beams ranged at about 175 yds out. I lined up the shot and MISS. He looks around and keeps tracking, so I line up again and when he stopped...MISS. Reload, he keeps searching for does, so I steady crosshairs on him again...MISS. He trots off like nothing happened because it didn't. He didn't blow or flag. So sick right now. I had it zeroed at 200yds at the beginning of the season. I checked my rings and they are tight. I will be target shooting tomorrow and back after him when things are set straight. He was the 2nd biggest I have ever seen up there, and certainly the biggest of the 4 I saw today.