Copperhead vs. Diamondback

JBranch

Looks good Martin, good shot. Fine bow back. Don't know how deadly the new one will be, but it comes from a good family.

bronco611

I just have one question I see all of your bows are a twisted stick, I bet you could not hit the broad side of a barn with a straight stick!!! LOL, I love to read your stories and see all of the critter and pictures you take, keep up the good work we all enjoy watching. Between you and RC there ain't a single critter safe in the woods anymore.

Al33

This is a great thread!:cool: Knowing where Martin was at as it relates to archery just a few years ago makes it even more impressive for me. Awesome Martin!!!!;)

SELFBOW

This is a great thread!:cool: Knowing where Martin was at as it relates to archery just a few years ago makes it even more impressive for me. Awesome Martin!!!!;)

Al I will say most things in my life in the past when Ive decided I was gonna be serious about it I would give it my full attention from bass fishing to golf to archery to now the Traditional side. In 2008 I played w trad and went 100% in 2009. 2010 I had 3 kills(got my hands on Sweet Pea) and 2011 I got 8 kills w her including the NGa bear. 2012 I was persuaded into primitive/selfbows and made a Bold Prediction. In that process I learned the history of Archery, caught a vintage bug which I struggled w exceptions being a few fish and one deer w a 1977 Bear Kodiak magnum. 2013 I started pursuing the selfbows and got a little distracted w the weight loss(remember going at it 100%)

August 2013 Copperhead was finished and we all know where that has lead me...

I will post the new bow when finished in this thread....

Onward w the Journey we go...

stick-n-string

If you can`t walk around it, step up on it and look close before you step down. Always.

That was one of the very first lessons I was taught when I started goin` along with my Grandaddy in the swamp.

That is what I was taught as well!! Funny thing is I look every single time I step over a log, but never has a snake been there. I will still always look!