R.I.P. Jose Wejebe

steveus

Sorry to hear about this. His show was one of the best. He seemed to really want to teach his viewers about fishing, not just an info-mercial

spurandrack

great angler, could count on a great show anytime you watched. Got to give kudos to any man who manages to make a living at what he loves.

Godspeed to the family and friends in these times.
s&r

Meriwether Mike

Sad news to hear. He lived life!!

Doc_Holliday23

very sad to hear about Jose. You got the sense that he was truly passionate about the fish and really "got" what fishing was all about.

I have a bunch of SF episodes on the dvr ready to watch. \Won't be the same now.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
RIP Brother... Tight lines in the skies and thanks for all the memories..:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Rob

That is tragic - what a great loss to the fishing community, I always enjoyed his shows and his passion for fishing and the outdoors.

alphachief

Really nice tribute show aired tonight. We'll miss you Jose.

Last edited:

BANDT

this is the first ive heard of this..dang, that sucks. loved watching his shows

Dixiesimpleman32

GONetwork Member
I really liked his shows he was laid back and enjoyed life.He was a great fisherman.I remember him when he was with flip on walkerskay.Jose always had a awesome fishing boat.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
I've been thinking about Jose and having read people's thoughts and testimonies all over the web and in newspapers etc. I have not seen one single word negative about the man or his shows.

In this day and age of trolls and libelous scoundrels run amuck, THAT may be the greatest testimony he could receive.

The community truly loved and respected the man and his work.

Wild Turkey

Watched his tribute show the other night. It wasnt all that great and ignored a lot of his accomplishments other than the fishing show and guiding. Jose deserves at least and hour special show.

drhunter1

His shows were great and he seemed like such a good man. Sounds to me like he was. He was the first guy that ever made me want to go saltwater fishing more than any other type of fishing. He will be missed.

jonkayak

I've been thinking about Jose and having read people's thoughts and testimonies all over the web and in newspapers etc. I have not seen one single word negative about the man or his shows.

In this day and age of trolls and libelous scoundrels run amuck, THAT may be the greatest testimony he could receive.

The community truly loved and respected the man and his work.

Reading around the net I've noticed the same thing. Loved his show and now my prayers go out to his family.