Remington 2 Man Stand

ratlird

I purchased a Remington 2 man stand from WalMart about 10 years ago and I want to add a ladder section and support to it but apparently the stand isn't made anymore. It's a comfortable stand and has a removable seat pad and fold down padded back rest, unlike the ones they sell now. The problem is I can't find parts for it. Anyone know where I could get what I'm looking for?

Jim Boyd

Just get some 11 gauge 1" square and some 1.25" square and make the extensions - if u have welder access.

I am gonna make 3 this weekend so the three new Rivers Edge stands I have - will go from 17' to 21' when I put them up in Illinois in a few weeks.

Good luck!

PS I just use 1/2" rebar for the steps, works fine.

Tideup

Just get some 11 gauge 1" square and some 1.25" square and make the extensions - if u have welder access.

I am gonna make 3 this weekend so the three new Rivers Edge stands I have - will go from 17' to 21' when I put them up in Illinois in a few weeks.

Good luck!
We

PS I just use 1/2" rebar for the steps, works fine.
Jim be sure to get weldable rebar or it might fail. I think it's schedule W, but I'm not positive.

Jim Boyd

Good heads up Tiedup.

I must be using the right rebar because I have been getting the same steel from the same vendor for 12 years now - and my wild guess is that I have 150-200 rebar steps out there on various stands and no failures.

Thanks !

coolbreezeroho

The Remington Tree Stands are a licensed product. For more information please see the contact information below.

For general information or warranty repair please contact:

Tahsin Corp.

1-800-722-7345

1-973-328-8678

Hope these numbers help

Barebowyer

I would agree just make your own extension if needed. There are lots of ways to do it.

ratlird

I struck out on this so I guess now I'll just have to find someone local to make me a section using one of the original sections as a pattern.