Looking for Argentina dogos

jap

If any one on here knows where any are can you please pm back and thanks in advance

Rich Kaminski

There are breeders in Argentina who also train Dogo's to hunt hogs. Check them out on the internet.

Rich Kaminski

Look up hog dog breeders on the internet. I believe there lis one or more in Louisiana that has Dogo's. Make sure they have a black nose.

jap

I want to thank yall for the help I'm headed out tomorrow to pick one up already trained

Flaustin1

Hope you have better luck out of it than the ones ive seen. No grit whatsoever.

eddevelasco

I got me 2 Spanish Alanos. I have hunted with both the Dogos and Alanos. I prefer the Alanos because they can trail and catch. There is a good breeder of them in Greenville SC.

jap

Well I got me one and he is super nice good working dog can send to a bay or put on his own track there are bad dog in ever bunch just like us ppl

eddevelasco

The ones that you witnessed most likely had some mastiff or bulldog in them

A dogo has amazing prey drive,

Actuality the ones I hunted with are pure bred Alanos. I have 2 that came from Spanish Alanos. A good Alano can run stride for stride with my Plotts and catch like a pit. Not putting Dogos down, I just like the style of a good Alano better.

eddevelasco

WATERMEDIC 10-4. I like all good dogs. My close friend uses a really good Dogo as his catch dog with the Plotts. I just like the Alanos.

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
There is a breeder just outside of Atlanta they are not cheap though. http://www.dogoatl.com/
Take a look at the video in the history section. Amazing story about a family dogo killing a Puma that was stalking two little girls. I couldn't get the video to embed. Morocho has a face only a mother could love. ;) Gil