Lanier - Scout n' Stripers and Wife in Da Boat!

Lanier Jim

Out today for a half day with Scout n' Stipers and his wife the "Drop Shot Jediette". They got some video of the day so I won't say too much...only that we got 23 in the boat on drop shot, spybait, and topwater. No toads but some solid spots.

The wife has the drop shot down and can stick them. Tons of window shoppers but we did have some serious eaters too. Talk about trash talking....I was trying to be good until the wife dropped some bombs on SnS...then we had someone roll around on the floor of the boat like a seal...you'll have to see the video.

Great fun...first stop fish were schooling on top and Jediette and I got them good....notice I said Jediette and I :) We got started a little late...not getting to the first spot until around 9:30am....then off the water around 2:30pm....might have just caught the tail end of the early topwater bite.

I'll let Scout n' Stripers get into details but it was some funny stuff. Jediette did say that she was finally allowed to fish from the front of the boat when drop shotting :) Great fun and tons of laughs....LJ

Attachments

• IMG_20170929_093633593.jpg
    IMG_20170929_093633593.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 916
  • IMG_20170929_124521250.jpg
    IMG_20170929_124521250.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 909

Scout'nStripers

LJ, Lisa and I had a blast today. We laughed and cut up all day. Y'all put a pretty good whippin on me but I enjoyed watching Lisa catch a few. It's been a while since she's been out. As far as the video goes, I had to leave out the first stop where we got into all the topwater because of the background and the top secret classification of the location. Here's a little video clip from our day.

Lanier Jim

I stuck that landing! Just a fun day all around.

Lanier Jim

Awesome....the fishing day or me sticking that landing?:rofl:

Scout'nStripers

Awesome....the fishing day or me sticking that landing?:rofl:
We called that a "controlled crash landing" in Naval aviation terms...LOL
Fun day for Lisa and I for sure! Thanks!

Lanier Jim

Lol...and you just kept filming :)

Rabun

We called that a "controlled crash landing" in Naval aviation terms...LOL
Fun day for Lisa and I for sure! Thanks!

If you're able to walk away then all is good:cheers: Glad u didn't land on any lures... Enjoyed watching...Looked like a festive trip :biggrin3:

Lanier Jim

Again...I stuck that landing...ain't no "controlled crash landing" involved :bounce: