The Ol' Captain......Live from Crooked Creek!

olcaptain

Many of you have seen the pictures and read the stories of the hectic, fast paced life of Maximus Relaximus and the Ol’ Captain. But this afternoon you might want to break up some Cornbread into some Buttermilk and sit back and watch a sho nuff live video of the Ol’ Captain and Max from right here on our beloved Crooked Creek!

Shawn Holcombe

I put my corn bread in sweet milk instead of buttermilk! Enjoyed the show. My kind of fishing no doubt!! :flag:

Lukikus2

Nice piece of heaven! Thanks for sharing.

Might be a big ol flathead under that tree. Nice rod too.

Josh B

I think your close to Pinkerton rd where your fishing. If so the land on your right was my old hunting club. There is a dock by itself across from a few houses. I caught many catfish off that dock. And saw many limb lines bouncing in that creek.

olcaptain

I think your close to Pinkerton rd where your fishing. If so the land on your right was my old hunting club. There is a dock by itself across from a few houses. I caught many catfish off that dock. And saw many limb lines bouncing in that creek.

You are correct! If you are ever up this way we have an empty seat waiting!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Thanks for sharing , looks like time well spent , u and ol Max are living the dream !