What climber???

kbuck1

I have a sit n climb. It's a slick stand I use to slip away with. But in no way is it as comfortable as a Summit. I like it super mobile but comfort being relaxed it is hard to do but it hunts climbs let's u slip of great.

Put you a hazmore seat on that lone wolf and get the seat adjusted right, I like mine sitting low with the top section of the stand tilted down slightly so you can't feel the net across the back of your thighs.
Ive sat in Summits, api's , millennium lock ons and none of them are as comfortable as my lone wolf. I can literally sit all day and dont feel the need to stand or readjust.

mstersmith

Put you a hazmore seat on that lone wolf and get the seat adjusted right, I like mine sitting low with the top section of the stand tilted down slightly so you can't feel the net across the back of your thighs.
Ive sat in Summits, api's , millennium lock ons and none of them are as comfortable as my lone wolf. I can literally sit all day and dont feel the need to stand or readjust.

You are a amazing! Seriously my API has been killing me the past 3 weeks.

trkyhnt89

If I'm bowhunting I'm using my Lone wolf hand climber, they are not for everyone but it gets the job done for me.