Sweetwater Creek-Stalking

61BelAir

I've never even heard of "woodlums".
Is that a white hoodlum or a hoodlum from the woods?

All I know is this is a fishing forum and I've never seen a fish that cared what color the guy holding the pole is.

Coenen

Joined in August, 1 post to his name...

mrw-i-see-an-obvious-troll_fb_3798549.jpg

blink

While the reason for resurrecting this thread is dumb, the thread itself brings back great memories of the roots of my love for creek and river fishing. cheers!

warronl

While the reason for resurrecting this thread is dumb, the thread itself brings back great memories of the roots of my love for creek and river fishing. cheers!

Agreed. I grew up fishing skinny water with my Dad, and when it comes to fishing, Creeks and rivers are my first love!

kirby999

Good to hear from you . Miss reading your posts . Hope your doing well . Kirby

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Joined in August, 1 post to his name...

mrw-i-see-an-obvious-troll_fb_3798549.jpg

I disagree... I think BankBassMan was one of the feral woodlums that trashed the bank.. :huh::huh:

Coenen

I disagree... I think BankBassMan was one of the feral woodlums that trashed the bank.. :huh::huh:
He's spent the last six years trying to figure out to use the interwebs so he can defend his good name! :rofl: Now we gaze in awe at his sweet, sweet, electronic revenge. :bounce: Look on his works, ye mighty, and despair!

This was a great thread though, and "woodlums" is definitely going into my lexicon. The Hooch tailwater is lousy with 'em!

blink

He's spent the last six years trying to figure out to use the interwebs so he can defend his good name! :rofl: Now we gaze in awe at his sweet, sweet, electronic revenge. :bounce: Look on his works, ye mighty, and despair!

This was a great thread though, and "woodlums" is definitely going into my lexicon. The Hooch tailwater is lousy with 'em!

This is GOLD!

I am doing well in TN, though i dont like the fishing here as much. No Shoalies....