Dixie Jon Boat Anglers

Randall

Good luck with the club. I have talked to a lot of guys who don't like to drive so much to the other lakes outside that area so I think you are on to something alot of people will like.

bsanders

Guys and gals, if you are interested in fishing with us this year, i would really like to have a meet and greet within the next 2-3 weeks some where in Athens. pm me with name and phone number and i will be in contact.

bsanders

Going to have the meet and greet the the first weekend in Feb. which is the 3rd, 4th, and 5th. exact date time and place will be determined by how many say they are coming so i can choose a place suitable to hold everyone. So guys if you are planning on fishing with us, i would like you to pm me and leave you number also.

bsanders

Also, i had someone ask me about the permits for bear creek. i have submitted them and they will vote on it this coming wednesday. Hopefully they will allow the proposed dates, but who knows. if they don't allow us to fish all of them sandy creek and/or fort yargo will most likely be the replacements.