????????

Cottontail

Nope i just know you have a lot of of arha daddy rabbit dogs and thought maybe thats why you commented . I cant figure out how ol D.R. sells all them grade dogs for big money he is good salesman. >>>>>>>>>>>>> keep looking up

jimmy ballard jr

Bethel Bethel Bethel!!!!! Tisk Tisk Tisk!!!!!!!! Now i i figured you to be a wise man of some sorts as well!!!!!!!!! Really You two??????????? Ray dont mention it but didnt Cottontail contradict himself in that post??????????:rofl::rofl:

bethelpreacher

Bethel Bethel Bethel!!!!! Tisk Tisk Tisk!!!!!!!! Now i i figured you to be a wise man of some sorts as well!!!!!!!!! Really You two??????????? Ray dont mention it but didnt Cottontail contradict himself in that post??????????:rofl::rofl:

Jimmy, I am wise enough to know registry don't make the dog. I love listening to a pack of beagles run a rabbit :clap: papers or not :fine: how much time is wasted arguing over papers.
cottontail,
I have two D.R. dogs out of 6 one is AKC/NKC and the other is NKC the rest are NKC and all can run a rabbit with or without the help of a piece of paper

Cottontail

Bethel i'm just going on with you i know your dogs can run a rabbit. Im not arguing with you on that but hey it got some action going on the small game forum in April !!!!!!

jimmy ballard jr

Now see i love all dogs i dont descriminate i just love rabbitdogs more, i like certain qualities in dogs just like the next man, aside from the dogs i love the thrill of the chase the race, the comrarterie, now if it so happaens to be a dog with or without papers in the pack so be it it!!!!! Its not about that at the end of day its about the fun to be had on the hunt with friend who enjoy the thrill of the chase like me?

bethelpreacher

it has been boring

Cottontail,
that's why I commented :rofl: I ain't logged in or commented much lately but i have been checkin in :bounce: it looked like a good place to :stir: everybody has been behaving too much.
Keep them in the brairs :yeah: it's all good

Cottontail

Yes sir it gets boring when rabbit season goes out gotta stir it up ever so often !! Thats the good thing about you the other :crazy:preacher:crazy: (LOL) Jimmy ballard jr, Glenn and Ray we can at least keep it interesting all summer somehow someway . :hammers::rofl:

mlandrum

282 how many grade dogs do you own ?? How many AKC dogs do you own?? I'm not downing grade dogs i just buy and raise what i like. 282 how many have you bought and paid big money for that are not AKC registered?? I'm not talking $400.00 i'm talking a $1000.00 or more. Preacher the 3 you bought were the only 3 that i owned that were not akc. I guarantee if they were they would still be here.

Hey TAIL, would you look HARD ONE MORE time and see if u got ONE more GRADE dog hiding in the corner somwhere !!!!!! I got $400.oo burning a hole in my pocket :rofl:

Cottontail

LOL preacher i got a tri up here AKC registered but i'll throw the papers away and you can come get him and we will say he is a grade dog. No joking aside i'm in need of pen space i have a male we need to talk about and he isn't for sale to no one but if you want him he is yours for free. He is 3 years old runs good hunts good and you aint never got a dog from me that needed a shock collar. Trash free !!! Handles great if your planning on making a trip this way let me know. Guess you can always put that 400 in the gas tank....;)

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
There you go preacher.Sounds like you guys need to come on over to Hampton on the 12th for the fun run and cookout.You can pick your dog up then.