OK,...who is thinking 'new bow'??

DonArkie

29" draw length. My 2009 PSE Bow Madness XS is 29" @ 59lbs

stuckbuck

The maxxis 35 is one SWEET shooter for shure. I loved the grip on
it and very little shock after the release. I was very impressed.
I still have to shoot the alpha burner,judge and gt500 before I
make my decision.

whiz

2010 mathews monster or z7

HOGDOG76

DUH OF COURSE!:rofl: SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT TO PICK ONE BUT JUST AINT HAD TIME YET.MAYBE A WEEK OR TWO AFTER SEASON IS DONE ILL GET AROUND TO PICKING ONE OUT BUT FOR NOW IM STILL RESEARCHING THEM ALL VIA YALLS THREADS:cool:

GTBHUNTIN

I will be the proud owner of a axe don't know if I will go w the 6 or 7" yet.

GaBuckSlammer

I believe I've got to have me one of them Hoyt Afterburners. Shot the Alphamax 32, the Maxxis 31, and the Alphaburner. Hands down, the Afterburner was the one that screamed my name and asked me to shoot it again. Want to try a Matthews Z7 before I buy, but I admit I'm already a little biased.

rex upshaw

None that I know of.. I'm already an ELITE dealer and I have the paperwork sitting here to become a STROTHER dealer.. just gotta get to it

gotcha. when i looked a few weeks ago, the closest strother dealer i saw was in tennessee.

Just 1 More

gotcha. when i looked a few weeks ago, the closest strother dealer i saw was in tennessee.

I thnk with all the trouble Strother has gotten in to over patents, it has kept a lot of dealers away. Now with all that legal stuff done and over with and Kevin having the green light to produce bows,, He's rolling with some great new stuff.
With the new bows now shipping, I think you'll start seeing more and more dealers jumping on the wagon.. They would be crazy not to

Huntin Nole

Time to upgrade

I won a BowTech Extreme Solo from Hunters Helping Hunters about six years ago. I've really liked this bow, but Santa didn't bring me a new one this year like I wished. So it's time to upgrade to another new BowTech or the AlphaMax - just to switch it up a bit. I shot one at Timberghost and they are SWEEEEET!!!

Dagger

I think about it all the time then I think about how empty my wallet is, I'll have to stick with my '05 Switchback for now.