One handed UCF linebacker

bullgator

At the combine, Shaquem Griffin benched 225 lbs 20 times using a specially made device that snaps onto the bar. It ranked pretty high among linebackers.
I really hope he gets a shot at the NFL.

biggdogg

Ran the fastest 40 by a linebacker in a decade too. 4.38 if I remember right. I saw him in a couple games this season and the kid has a heck of a motor.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
He's a heck of an athlete! Can't wait to watch him on Sundays. I know I'll be pulling for me.

across the river

He'll be gone by the end of the 2nd round.

He is a great story and I'm pulling for him not doubt. With that being said there is no chance he goes in the second round. As well as he did in the combine, he is still a specials teams / rush package linebacker. You don't takes those guys in round 2. It will be very surprising if he makes it into the tail end of day 2 (round 3). Probably moved himself up to 4 or 5 round, but there are still 4 -5 linebackers that are pretty much guaranteed to go before him. That alone is enough to push him out of the second and third round rounds.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I hope he has his chance , I really started liking him when I watched him beat Auburn by himself !

Knotmuch

He is a great story and I'm pulling for him not doubt. With that being said there is no chance he goes in the second round. As well as he did in the combine, he is still a specials teams / rush package linebacker. You don't takes those guys in round 2. It will be very surprising if he makes it into the tail end of day 2 (round 3). Probably moved himself up to 4 or 5 round, but there are still 4 -5 linebackers that are pretty much guaranteed to go before him. That alone is enough to push him out of the second and third round rounds.

You maybe right, but the things the Combine can not measure are heart and desire. This kid has it in spades.

FootLongDawg

He is a great story and I'm pulling for him not doubt. With that being said there is no chance he goes in the second round. As well as he did in the combine, he is still a specials teams / rush package linebacker. You don't takes those guys in round 2. It will be very surprising if he makes it into the tail end of day 2 (round 3). Probably moved himself up to 4 or 5 round, but there are still 4 -5 linebackers that are pretty much guaranteed to go before him. That alone is enough to push him out of the second and third round rounds.[/QUOTE

This...great story but he wont go in the first two rounds.

HunterJoe24

You maybe right, but the things the Combine can not measure are heart and desire. This kid has it in spades.

That's true. But even with all the heart in the world. Having a disability is just too big a risk for a lot of teams to take you in the first 2 days. I'm not saying he won't be successful, but heart can only get you so far when your playing with pros. I hope he does well, but I don't see him getting drafted until 5th or 6th rounds if at all. I can easily name 6 or 7 olbs that will get drafted before him.

Big7

The Oracle
UCF is the team to beat.

SEC or whatever included.

Hide and watch. ;)

lbzdually

Banned
At the combine, Shaquem Griffin benched 225 lbs 20 times using a specially made device that snaps onto the bar. It ranked pretty high among linebackers.
I really hope he gets a shot at the NFL.

I bet I can beat him at Twister.

SpotandStalk

I saw a meme the other day. It had Chubbs from Happy Gilmore and Shakeem. It was a pretty good un. :rofl: