TBG Banquet Coming Up

Red Arrow

Hello All

As August quickly approaches, we are beginning to get ready for the TBG banquet on August 8th this year. We will have a flyer up for it soon. We will be in need of items for the auction again this year. If you have any items or anything that you would be willing to donate we would very much appreciate it. Any TBG officer will be glad to accept your donation and see that it makes it to the banquet. There is almost always a TBG officer present at most of the 3d shoots around the state. If you would like to mail it to us that would be fine too. Just send me an email or message and we will figure out how to get it to the banquet.

Thanks for your generosity.

Lee Camp
Pres. of TBG
Lcampjr@yahoo.com

Jake Allen

Great post Lee, thank you!
Attached is our flyer for this year. If you have any questions, or would like info, please pm Lee or I or post them here.

Attachments

• Flyer 2015.jpg
    Flyer 2015.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 474

SELFBOW

Won't make it this yr or to SGTP in Aug. Got a previous commitment I didn't realize dates coincide .

AnAvidArcher

I wont be able to make it as I'm a vendor at another event that day, but I'd be happy to donate a set of matched weight stone points. Who can I send them to?

Red Arrow

Thank you for the donation. It is greatly appreciated. You can send them to me at:

Lee Camp
TBG
1195 Banning Rd.
Whitesburg, Ga 30185

Red Arrow

We have some great stuff being donated for the auctions this year. Come on out this Saturday, Jerry Russell is doing a talk on DIY hunts, share a great meal, and take some gear home!!

Todd Cook

In case anyone doesn't know, you do not have to be a member to attend. If you have an interest in traditional bowhunting you are welcome. It's a good opportunity to meet some really good folks and a good way to get started, or more involved. Hope to see you there.

Red Arrow

Some of the items up for auction this year:

Fishing or Bowfishing trip with Russell Outdoor Guides
$700 credit on a Big Jim bow
Fishing trip with Dave Bureau
Mantis Longbow donated by Jeff Hampton
Several dozen premium wood shafts by Surewood Shafts and Hildebrand Shafts
Ace Archery Spinemaster Spine Tester
Set of 3 knapped heads by AnAvidArcher
Broadheads from Zwickey
Gift cards
1 Dozen wood Arrows by Dendy Cromer

More items to come....

Last edited:

Jake Allen

We will have plenty of TShirts available; Green and Tan.
They are nice.
Looking forward to seeing many folks tomorrow!

Barry Duggan

Enjoyed being amongst good folks...good to see you too, Melvin.:bounce:

Al33

Well done on the banquet!! Thanks Clipper for the ride down and back. Thanks to all who donated items to bid on. I came home with Seth Cooks knapped points, some Nocturnals, and a nice Case XX Sod Buster knife. I now have three different sizes of the Sod Busters. :)

So good to see folks I haven't seen in a long while and of course got to hug on the pretty ladies, some of the guys too.:bounce:

After missing last years banquet I especially enjoyed this one. Jerry Russell did an outstanding job as our guest speaker and I surely expect he inspired many to start planning for a dream hunt.

As always, Gene did an outstanding job with the verbal auction and everyone that won a bid got a fantastic deal.

Thanks to all involved in planning and making this banquet happen!!!!

mudcreek

My first banquet and I'm glad we went. Good to finally meet you good folks face to face.