2018 Official Turkey Challenge/ SMACK TALK THREAD !

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
To let the turkey know not to go there.
How long you been hunting ?
You should know that.

This will be my second year. I always see them out of my deer stand so that's where I hunted them last year. The one I saw never came close enough to shoot with my shotgun. Could have got him with my deer rifle though.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This will be my second year. I always see them out of my deer stand so that's where I hunted them last year. The one I saw never came close enough to shoot with my shotgun. Could have got him with my deer rifle though.

Muzzle loader. It’s called a ambush.
That cool. 2 years. I wish u luck.
Do u use a box call ?

Johnny 71

Junebug
I mostly use mouth calls, but I do love to play a box, I’m not saying I’m good at it, but when you get one coming to a box, he usually means business

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Well not much to say when you can't find any birds. Traveled down to Quitman county to check out some new poaching grounds but there aint no birds there. Antharper sent me some pics of some nice birds so I might be poaching in Troup county this year.:huh:

Johnny 71

Junebug
That’s the lucky ones, the others got shot off the roost, guy said he thought they were squirrels

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Well not much to say when you can't find any birds. Traveled down to Quitman county to check out some new poaching grounds but there aint no birds there. Antharper sent me some pics of some nice birds so I might be poaching in Troup county this year.:huh:

Them was all 2 yr olds , need a couple more years and they may be shooters !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
One thing for sure them 2 yr olds sure like to gobble... got out this morning for a little listening and if they keep gobbling like they were this morning they will be gobbled out before season opens !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Them was all 2 yr olds , need a couple more years and they may be shooters !

I know a certain young lady that could care less how old they are. If he gets within gun range he's done!!:shoot::shoot::shoot: