Baby boy

Duckhawk05

I'm alittle tardy of the post, he's 3 wks old now. But man what an awesome feeling to have a son of your own! I can already tell it's going to go by so fast! He's changed so much .

He came out 7lbs 15oz he was 7lb 5oz by the time we went home. Now he's in the 9lb range. Next check up is tomorrow.

Weston Ranger Wilson

Attachments

• IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 389

wvdawg

Staff member
Congrats! Take lots of photos every chance you get! They grow up way to soon!

walkinboss01

Congrats!! I have a 6yr old son and he's like a little mini me. He's with me everywhere I go.

naildrvr

Handsome little fella you got there. We just had our 4th on the 15th. 1 girl and 3 boys.Treasure every moment. Mine are growing up way too quick.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Congratulations on your new baby boy and I hope both Mom and Baby are continuing to do well.

You might consider hiding the keys to your vehicles because what seems like only a few years from now, he will be asking for the keys to go "joy riding" with his friends !!!!!

My "little girl" turned 35 back on June 24th and it seems like only yesterday that I was standing in the delivery room with my wife. It is so hard to believe that time goes by so fast.

Enjoy every minute with your new son AND LIKE OTHERS HAVE SAID, TAKE LOTS OF PHOTOS ALONG THIS JOURNEY !!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

snuffy

Fine looking young man!

Congratulations