Thumbhole style padded sling for hunting rifles ??

Dub

I'm wanting to get a couple slings made for the deer rifles I'll use this year.

Padded...non-slip....thumbhole.....leather. Was wondering if anyone could recommend a good maker for such.

Dub

If you want to shoot me a PM, we can talk about what you want. I would need to order some more leather before taking on anything big... or in this case, long.

Awesome......let me see if I can find some pics of what I was hoping for and I'll get in touch.

Thank you !!!!!

Dub

:cool: Santa delivered, bigtime. :cool:

I can't wait until this weekend when I get a few minutes to get this on my rifle and see how it feels.

Thumbhole is positioned perfectly for me...should make for a nice comfortable carry. The suede padded backing will be comfortable and nonslip.

Very pleased. :flag:

I'll be getting in contact with you for more for other rifles, too.

Thank you very much. I'm really looking forward to hunting with this. I'm sure it will carry very comfortably.

Capt Quirk

I'm glad you like it! Remember, I'm expecting notes on it, so I can improve the next ones. Just from what I can see, the thumb hole is a little large? Let me know how the length works for you, and the strap fits in your sling mounts.

Dub

I'm glad you like it! Remember, I'm expecting notes on it, so I can improve the next ones. Just from what I can see, the thumb hole is a little large? Let me know how the length works for you, and the strap fits in your sling mounts.

Will do. :cool:

The thumbhole is gonna be easily found and will work with gloves on, too. I think it's just right.

I'll get some time to try it out on a couple rifles this weekend.

Thank you, sir.