Eason News

MudDucker

Staff member
He should. Too good to be on the sideline. He'll go far if he stays healthy. He handled this season with class. They should have tried him on on a series last night.

I would have liked to see him get to play as well.

tjl1388

I told all of you that he wasn't going to Miami.

We don't run that system anymore, it's more of the CMR at FSu style with Charlie Ward, no need for a statue like Eason

Miami has a quarterback, he's a redshirt freshman and his name is Nkosi Perry, we'll be just fine.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
What ever Eason does is going to be rough. He transfers, he sits out a year, and drifts further away in the NFL rankings. If he stays at UGA he may or may not see anymore PT than he did this year. I think the guy has a unbelievable arm, but he has trouble with taking some speed off the ball, when needed, touch in other words. Whatever he chooses to do I wish him the best.

Jetjockey

HE will start in the PAC 12

POor jet jockey his boy didn't cut the mustard

Relaxing in SC getting ready to go fishing, and this just popped up on my feed. Figured you guys would be having a hey day with this, so I figured I’d log in. IF YOU care to research last posts, you will see I called Easons bust years ago. He will be a little disappointed in his transfer though. He won’t be the starter at UW either, unless he gets a lot better really fast. UW has two stud QB recruits coming in this year, and another the following year. It’s safe to say one or two of those QB’s won’t finish their career at UW as it stands now. I see Eason finishing his career at a school like Eastern WA or one of the Montana schools, and eventually making it into the NFL and having a promising career there.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Relaxing in SC getting ready to go fishing, and this just popped up on my feed. Figured you guys would be having a hey day with this, so I figured I’d log in. IF YOU care to research last posts, you will see I called Easons bust years ago. He will be a little disappointed in his transfer though. He won’t be the starter at UW either, unless he gets a lot better really fast. UW has two stud QB recruits coming in this year, and another the following year. It’s safe to say one or two of those QB’s won’t finish their career at UW as it stands now. I see Eason finishing his career at a school like Eastern WA or one of the Montana schools, and eventually making it into the NFL and having a promising career there.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep knew he would show up.....

joepuppy

Eason should be fine. It makes sense to go back where you are from in this case.

lbzdually

Banned
I never really saw Eason and Fromm standing together, so when Eason waited for Fromm in the tunnel, the size difference was huge. Fromm is supposed to be 6'2" and Eason 6'6", but Eason was a good 6 inches taller than Fromm. Aaron Murray was 6' and he constantly had throws batted down at the line, but Fromm rarely does. If Eason could learn touch, with his size and arm strength he could be great.