Decoy Deal -- Tanglefree.com -- Sale

mattuga

Banned
I've been watching them and the deals get added to daily. They added a dozen drake pintail for $72 today. They've got me for 4 orders with free shipping on each...

Their flocked mallard deal is great and they are quality to the hand and look. I cannot speak for the field use yet but they are magnum sized even if not titled that way, 12 decoy slot bag and it will take every inch of it. If you want to add to your collection with snow goose socks these deals cannot be beat on the intranets (headless, 2D, or 3D). I bought the 2 ounce J hooks weights in abundance as well.

Decoys only go up in cost each year, this is the best sale I've seen. Their decoys are selling for regular price at the retail stores and I see good reviews.

Any Tanglefree brand haters out there? I hope not but shoulda asked sooner.

Share deals if you have em guys!

kevbo3333

I got some tanglefree pintail decoys for Black Friday and they are a great decoy. Not quite avian X good but not far behind. For the money they are a great value.

Quackmasterofgeorgia

Just a heads up, hardcore has their longline clips on sale on their website for 9.99 a dozen with free shipping.

The Flying Duckman

Hope they have improved from several years back. Had a bad experience with their mallards, did not even look like what was on the box. Called customer service to ask some questions, the guy was a real horse's rear end, so I sent them back and have not even looked at their product since. Good luck!