Nice trip with friends

T-N-T

Awesome

dfhooked

Nice finish, were you down at the end of the river? We had a good final weekend with a mixed bag of birds. Killed 5 mallards this weekend which is not the norm in our marsh.

DRBugman85

Nice finish, were you down at the end of the river? We had a good final weekend with a mixed bag of birds. Killed 5 mallards this weekend which is not the norm in our marsh.
South west (Camron Parrish) Lots of teal and the water was high.

g0nef1sshn

Saw mallards spoons and teal off the highway to sabine. Teal bombed us but big ducks were not flyin past thurs. Glad they worked for you. Missed our share on wed though. Cant wait for next year!

kevbo3333

Great looking hunts, Glad y'all had enough water!!!! We couldn't hunt any of the ponds I usually hunt in SELA. We managed to kill some good birds but very few grey ducks which is odd.

dfhooked

Great looking hunts, Glad y'all had enough water!!!! We couldn't hunt any of the ponds I usually hunt in SELA. We managed to kill some good birds but very few grey ducks which is odd.

Man the grey ducks never showed this year. Normally they make up about 50% of our total but that was way off this year. I think going into this weekend we had only killed around 45 greys out of 375 birds. We had a good closer and ended with 496 on the season but only 60 greys. We did finally see a good many on Saturday afternoon. Water was real low Friday so we made a shift to Big water and found the birds. Even killed 5 mallards this weekend which definitely doesn’t normally happen. Now the depression sets in as the season is over. Here’s a pic of our camp board for the weekend.

Attachments

• 2309D47B-E6A1-4772-959B-5CFD47F3F259.jpeg
    2309D47B-E6A1-4772-959B-5CFD47F3F259.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 336