Altamaha Swamp Cam!

Pate55

So towards the end of duck season I set up a camera about 1/2 mile into the swamp and baited it up to see what lived out there. ended up with nearly 1,300 10 sec videos from my trusty Covert. more than 1/2 where of a coons backsidefacepalm: But I did get some cool video of some wood ducks playing around. If i ever do it again I will not wait until it warms up to retrieve my camera because I ran into no less than a thousand snakes out there earlier this week! Hope you enjoy!!!

MOTS

Covert is as good as it gets in affordable cameras($100>). I have a 3.0 going on 5 years now.

Arrow3

Great video!

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Very cool,you ever get any videos of Gators?

Pate55

Very cool,you ever get any videos of Gators?

I might have seen one but I couldn't be sure. I had some eyes in the back ground at night but they could have been a bullfrog it was just hard to tell.:huh: I'm sure if I still had it out there now I would have a bunch of pics of all sorts of scary creatures but there is no way I would go back there after April without full body armor :rofl:

cwa1104sab

I love it !! I haven't seen that many woodies in my whole life up here It's the reason I never mind traveling to hunt
thanks for sharing

Latest posts