Twiggs County

Status
Not open for further replies.

ts3600

T&R Hunting Club in Twiggs county has a few openings. 3000 acres lots Deer, Hogs, Turkey, Ducks, small game to hunt. Campsite with water, electric, etc $975. Email tsadler3600@gmail.com for details also check out our facebook page at T&R Hunting Club

Last edited:

Rich Kaminski

Please describe the property

Is it by the river? Hogs? Number of members? Family or individual membership? Camp site? Electric and water? Skinning station? Buildings? Boat ramp? Fishing? Tellus something about the club including the rules?

Gary Cobb

I would like more information on your club. Please call me (Gary Cobb) at 912-237-1555. I am interested in how many members and the club rules. I have a club in Reidsville, Georgia but am looking for another place to hunt closer to where I live. Since I moved to Jasper, Georgia, it is hard to drive to Reidsville every time I want to go hunting. I am only interested in killing nice bucks. I let a lot of deer walk because I've killed plenty of deer over my lifetime. I just love being out in the woods. Thanks for your time and I look forward to your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.