#226, Buncha bad weather slacking Drivelers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Heiping with the boy and girls shower. So far: baked mac n cheese bites, cucumber dip with either pita chips or veggies,
Fruit kabobs, salomi n cream cheese rollups wiff green olive. Just gonna do mason jars wiff babies breath to sit aroundand a big flower bouquet for main table. Wish mz.t was here to help me. Her mom doing fried cheekun strips and sweets so far. Aint heard from the main girl giving the shower.?????

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Heiping with the boy and girls shower. So far: baked mac n cheese bites, cucumber dip with either pita chips or veggies,
Fruit kabobs, salomi n cream cheese rollups wiff green olive. Just gonna do mason jars wiff babies breath to sit aroundand a big flower bouquet for main table. Wish mz.t was here to help me. Her mom doing fried cheekun strips and sweets so far. Aint heard from the main girl giving the shower.?????

She's goin up to Caitlin's new apartment tomorrow to keep Everett. CAITLIN has to work.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Lil Everett's first day of real daycare up on the Northside. :)
:love: aaaawwwww............
:bounce: I do NOT miss having to help do those things.......... loved the eating & socializing but hated the clean up part!:O
5, lockin up, later taters.
:cool: rat behind ya!
:biggrin2:well hey there!.................. bye!!!!!!!::gone:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
hey quack and moon

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
nothing today unless the neighbor who started tomatoes from seed drops some of the plants by.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Another H22 oh Lawd moment. We have a phone in the pool house bathroom and a small marble side bar just outside the bathroom. He wrote a phone number in the pollen on the side bar. I guess I need to clean.:bounce::rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good evening.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
evening chief, welcome back to Jawja

wy :wave:

Patriot44

Banned
Evening yall! Late night last night with travel ball workouts with the boy, got up at 5 and wore the trout out with 1eye on the hooch and then a baseball game tonight. Yard to opposite!

Bout to kill a poke chop sammich and then bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.