Midway USA Bushnell Deal

BuckNasty83

I promised myself, I would NEVER get another primos cam, but at $27 and it being no glow, I figured why not? Ordered 2, like many of you, I got the e mail today, but TPS said they made a mistake and only had 1. But the shipping email says 2. Who knows.....

I also ordered the Tech. Bean for 79, I received it today. Very nice cam for the money imo. I'll post pics and review after its been out a little while. It's 12 mp, 75ft range, no glow, view screen and nice camo color. Has a zoom feature that I've never seen on a cam and WiFi SD compatible. Has very good ratings, so I pulled the trigger.

livetohunt

rogerssportinggoods.com has some good camera deals too. I saw some Moultries marked way down.

shdw633

Still havent received the 3 cameras i ordered. Was expected between May 3-10. Anybody get there's?

No and Amazon said it was supposed to arrive today according to their tracking.

shdw633

No and Amazon said it was supposed to arrive today according to their tracking.

Now Amazon is saying between today and the 16th; however, when I put their tracking number in the USPS website it says it is unavailable. :eek::eek::eek:

Early Riser1

I ordered 2 on April 29. They arrived on May 5.

Buford_Dawg

May 16th...

That is the date that Amazon tracking says for me to get my 2 that I ordered. Originally, it said May 10th, but that changed several days back.

BuckNasty83

I got mine a week ago, but apparently the camera itself thinks it's still somewhere else. Thing won't even pick me up riding by in on 4 wheeler. Batteries were brand new and it's at 85% now. My other 2cams which takes1k pics a week still has 96%. I told myself, id never get another Primos cause my other was such junk. This cam is the exact same cam I bought about 5 years ago, except it's no glow, with a different case. Very disappointed

shdw633

I got mine a week ago, but apparently the camera itself thinks it's still somewhere else. Thing won't even pick me up riding by in on 4 wheeler. Batteries were brand new and it's at 85% now. My other 2cams which takes1k pics a week still has 96%. I told myself, id never get another Primos cause my other was such junk. This cam is the exact same cam I bought about 5 years ago, except it's no glow, with a different case. Very disappointed

Hmmmmm...maybe in that case I will hope they get lost and Amazon would have to refund me my money!!! :banginghe

shdw633

I understand why they're going so cheap. Sure ain't worth the 100. Not even the 20 at this point

Amazon is sending me emails to review the transaction because they think I have the camera already. If I don't see them by the 16th I'm going to file to get my money back.

manhowdy

I cancelled my order today after trying to contact the seller. I got an email from amazon saying this "We are sorry to let you know that your email(s) below cannot be delivered. The recipients have decided to leave the Amazon.com platform or are not eligible to receive any further email communications." So i called Amazon and they handled everything and refunded me. Good luck to everyone else

shdw633

I cancelled my order today after trying to contact the seller. I got an email from amazon saying this "We are sorry to let you know that your email(s) below cannot be delivered. The recipients have decided to leave the Amazon.com platform or are not eligible to receive any further email communications." So i called Amazon and they handled everything and refunded me. Good luck to everyone else

We're you told your order had shipped before you canceled it?

shdw633

Yes it said shipped. But the tracking number didnt exist.

Same for me....I am doing what you did. I just initiated the email and am waiting for Amazon to respond.

shdw633

I got my refund...thanks Manhowdy for the heads up. I may have dodged a bullet on this one.

Buford_Dawg

Oh well...

Same here. Emailed the Seller, got a return email from Amazon that Seller had been removed from the platform and they have processed a refund for me as well. Dang, was looking forward to getting these cameras as they do have good reviews.