WHo can help me out?

ErikGibb

It's been my lifelong dream to catch a small mouth bass. I'm sure someone here could put me one some or point me in the direction of where to find them. Any help???

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Put a snow shovel on top of your car and go north, when someone asks you why you have a snow shovel on the top your car, fish there.............

Cmp1

BANNED
Come on up here, I would be glad to hook you up,,,, seriously,,,, and their second only to walleye for eating,,,, definitely a fighter,,,, much better than a LM imo,,,,

Cmp1

BANNED
Put a snow shovel on top of your car and go north, when someone asks you why you have a snow shovel on the top your car, fish there.............

Could be true,,,, lol lol lol,,,, caught a small 12incher yesterday,,,, no pic, not legal,,,, wasn't worth getting the camera out,,,, but fought pretty good on my UL,,,, caught him on a mepps #4 black fury,,,,

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
I've thought plenty of times about going up north for a week and trying to complete the slam: Walleye, Smallmouth, and Northern Pike. The five best lures for smallies as far as I know is a tube, drop shot, finesse jig, fluke, and topwaters. They like rocks and current more than the weeds and still water largemouth do and they LOVE crawfish.

Big7

The Oracle
There are a FEW in way north Ga..

If you want to get some go north..

Cmp1

BANNED
I've thought plenty of times about going up north for a week and trying to complete the slam: Walleye, Smallmouth, and Northern Pike. The five best lures for smallies as far as I know is a tube, drop shot, finesse jig, fluke, and topwaters. They like rocks and current more than the weeds and still water largemouth do and they LOVE crawfish.

Well I've got em on tubes, shallow cranks,buzzbaits, wacky rigs, spinnerbaits and mepps #4 and #5 black furys,,,,

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
Well I've got em on tubes, shallow cranks,buzzbaits, wacky rigs, spinnerbaits and mepps #4 and #5 black furys,,,,
Those are all pretty solid choices too. Supposedly they're just as aggressive, if not more so than largemouth. Ever got one on a big swimbait, full size super spook or something like that?

The mtn man

Nantahala lake, Fontana lake, hiawassee lake, little Tennessee river, . Plenty of smallmouth.

Cmp1

BANNED
Those are all pretty solid choices too. Supposedly they're just as aggressive, if not more so than largemouth. Ever got one on a big swimbait, full size super spook or something like that?

I have never got anything on a fluke,,,, not for lack of trying,,,, I do use a paddle tail on my buzzbait and spinnerbaits,,,, when I come down I'm definitely going to use a fluke,,,,

61BelAir

I have thought about going to the Collins River in central TN not too far from Chattanooga with our kayaks to target Muskie. (A big Jack/decent Muskie or Northern is on my bucket list.) I've watched some youtube videos where guys caught a few muskie and several smallmouth there. Looks like it would be a pretty and fun trip even if they weren't biting. It's so hard to find the time off to go.