Are they gobbling....?

deast1988

Buddy saw strutting gobbling in Bama last day of season.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Have not heard any gobbling but I pass a field on the way to work every morning and they have been strutting around for the ladies past couple of days.

fatback

Strutting since late January here in South Central GA. Saw one this morning strutting. Heard first gobbles this morning as well.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Strutting some in North GA.

Core Lokt

I have not been out to listen but when they get fired up good I usually hear them walking to my truck to go to work before day break.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Gonna listen/hog hunt this weekend, I’d sure like to hear one !

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Going to have an early morning sit tomorrow morning and listen. If they haven't started it can't be more than a few days before they fire it up. All this rain may have them infected with lockjaw.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I heard one gobble up on the ridge when my neighbor fired up his big loud truck in his driveway right before daylight this morning.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Haven't been to listen yet. I won't start that until March. But I have trail cam pictures from this week with four great big ones traveling together.

Buck Dropper

Went camping with my wife on Friday night. Woke up early Saturday morning to get the fire going for breakfast and didn't hear any.