Case tractor

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
New or old? Case IH and New Holland are the same tractors under 75 HP IIRC. I have a New Holland Workmaster 55 and I do like it! Has served me well since 2012, except for an electronic fuel module that got replaced.

Mudfeather

I have a workmaster 55 also. Been a good tractor so far. I have 800 hrs on it so its still young...

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
I bought a Farmall 55 from a member on here in May. Put about 50 hrs. on it so far and love it

tree cutter 08

Looking new, 50a or 60a 4x4 with loader with industrial tires. Looks good, only problem is dealer is a haul from here if warranty issues come up. Been happy with Kubota but not local dealer and not crazy about the tractors they have out right now.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Mine only had 21hrs on it when I bought it. 55hp front wheel assist. Loader is a must. Pulls bush hog like it's not even back there, in really rank stuff. I'm also pulling a 12' pull type harrow with it in my food plot. Pulls it fine with the 4x4 kicked in.

tree cutter 08

New or old? Case IH and New Holland are the same tractors under 75 HP IIRC. I have a New Holland Workmaster 55 and I do like it! Has served me well since 2012, except for an electronic fuel module that got replaced.

Done some more research and your right. Looks like basically same tractor and same company. Looked at the workmaster 55 specs. Seems like the loader has a lot higher rated lift capacity, 3k ballpark I think. What is yours rated at? Also how many hrs do you have?

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
Mine is a 2WD, with no loader, so not sure what it would be rated at with 4WD and loader. I've got more than 300 hours on it, just not exactly sure how many?

Mine does not have the upgraded pollution control devices on it, which makes it very nice to work on. A very simple diesel engine with a turbo.

I also chose the NH (Case IH) because it "stood" a little taller (taller tires) and it's overall weight was a little heavier than others, at that time.

I'd buy another one tomorrow.

7 point

We had a 51 case vao model ran good we used in the woods mowing and discing for years till it threw a rod in 08