Personality test

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Virtuoso (ISTP-A) here.
Reading the results was very interesting. Had me pretty much nailed.
So just to make sure they weren't making broad generalizations that would fit just about anybody, I took the test a second time, this time skewing my answers noticeably. The second result came back as a "Protagonist". The verbage following that describes someone who I am definitely not.
So I was moderately impressed with the test's accuracy.

I don't know which of the A's I am either. Probably a God-fearing agnostic. If there could be such a thing.

I feel like my (fine and dandy) wife might connect a few more dots if I let her read my results...

Thanks for posting, XXX.

mine too.

welderguy

I would imagine our personality traits would constantly be changing if we are being sanctified in Christ.
I'm thinking you'd get two totally different test results if you did a before/after of Paul's conversion.
Or Mary Magdalene, or the Legion, or the thief on the cross...

...or even tripleX..

Artfuldodger

I would also think it would change as we age. Even the mood you were in when you took it or the events of your life at the time could effect the outcome.

Like if you had just got beat up by your wife and slammed by your boss, one might not feel as assertive as the week before.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I would imagine our personality traits would constantly be changing if we are being sanctified in Christ.
I'm thinking you'd get two totally different test results if you did a before/after of Paul's conversion.

...or even tripleX..
"I would imagine...."
Admitting it is the first step.

TripleXBullies

...or even tripleX..

I feel like the description has fit me for a long time. From before my re-conversion. Probably from before my de-conversion as well. That was 13 years ago though so I may be wrong about the de.

ambush80

Amen!
I'm glad scientists are finally catching up to what Isaiah knew thousands of years ago. :bounce:

Isaiah 26:3
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Didn't read the whole thing, didja?:rolleyes:

Toronto University released a statement on the study.

""Obviously, anxiety can be negative because if you have too much, you're paralyzed with fear," he says. "However, it also serves a very useful function in that it alerts us when we're making mistakes. If you don't experience anxiety when you make an error, what impetus do you have to change or improve your behaviour so you don't make the same mistakes again and again?" "

Most failed suicide bombers said they felt a calm like "nothing else" right before they thought they were gonna blow themselves up. What else has the power to make someone feel that way? facepalm:

welderguy

Didn't read the whole thing, didja?:rolleyes:

Toronto University released a statement on the study.

""Obviously, anxiety can be negative because if you have too much, you're paralyzed with fear," he says. "However, it also serves a very useful function in that it alerts us when we're making mistakes. If you don't experience anxiety when you make an error, what impetus do you have to change or improve your behaviour so you don't make the same mistakes again and again?" "

Most failed suicide bombers said they felt a calm like "nothing else" right before they thought they were gonna blow themselves up. What else has the power to make someone feel that way? facepalm:

Can't speak for a nut job suicide bomber, but I know from experience that the same One who keeps me at peace is the same One Who takes care of me and guides me.

I'm like the little boy who doesn't worry too much about crossing the busy intersection as long as Daddy has hold of my hand. If he were to let go, then there would be anxiety.

My Father promised He would never leave me nor forsake me.

ambush80

Can't speak for a nut job suicide bomber, but I know from experience that the same One who keeps me at peace is the same One Who takes care of me and guides me.

Then take the bomber's word for it like I take yours. He had an experience that I will probably never have, a moment of glorious divinity. Untold peace that, as you've said yourself, I and those like me; The Vessels of Wrath will never experience. You understand the suicide bomber better than I do.

I'm like the little boy who doesn't worry too much about crossing the busy intersection as long as Daddy has hold of my hand. If he were to let go, then there would be anxiety.

My Father promised He would never leave me nor forsake me.

And when He tells you how to vote you have the peace of mind of.....a suicide bomber.

Last edited:

welderguy

Then take the bomber's word for it like I take yours. He had an experience that I will probably never have, a moment of glorious divinity. Untold peace that, as you've said yourself, I and those like me; The Vessels of Wrath will never experience. You understand the suicide bomber better than I do.

And when He tells you how to vote you have the peace of mind of.....a suicide bomber.

You do not take my word for anything. You question all of it. Do you not?

ambush80

You do not take my word for anything. You question all of it. Do you not?

Now you get it. You don't believe the bomber, the bomber doesn't believe you, and I don't believe you or the bomber all for the exact same reasons.

Last edited:

welderguy

Now you get it. You don't believe the bomber, the bomber doesn't believe you, and I don't believe you or the bomber all for the the exact same reasons.

And none can believe Jesus is the Son of God without a divine work of grace on each.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member