UGA vs Miss State

MX5HIGH

I KNEW the Bulldogs would win tonight. Now it's on to beat Tenn.

poohbear

Just a quick comment, I think this is Fromm's job to loose especially if we beat the vols next week, I don't see no way Kirby takes him out if we beat the vols. Eason has never shown the "it" factor that Fromm has, I've just never seen where he should have been a 5 star. But I guess we will see.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I didn't see the game and I'm not reading 15 pages of this thread. Looks like Kirby has it going on in Athens. Go dawgs

huntersluck

I am not a UGA fan but if Fromm gets the job and I am not saying he should not , Eason will probably transfer. I would not blame Eason if he did transfer you gotta look out for yourself, nobody else will.

brownceluse

First and foremost we looked good last night! But it takes 5 or 6 games to sort it all out. We played a complete game. But, I've drank the Koolaid so many times I know that I need to look at it one game at a time. The Dawgs aren't Bama elite. We just played a good complete game for the first time since 2012. Let's see if they can do it again this week, then next after a bye etc. Kirby is doing the right things, recruiting and looks to be coming into his own as a HC. Go Dawgs just keep winning!:yeah:

Matthew6

Banned thug
First and foremost we looked good last night! But it takes 5 or 6 games to sort it all out. We played a complete game. But, I've drank the Koolaid so many times I know that I need to look at it one game at a time. The Dawgs aren't Bama elite. We just played a good complete game for the first time since 2012. Let's see if they can do it again this week, then next after a bye etc. Kirby is doing the right things, recruiting and looks to be coming into his own as a HC. Go Dawgs just keep winning!:yeah:

thank you. i said that in post 354. im really happy for the muts. sometimes pbr clouds the judgement of certain mut posters prognosticating dog titles this year. have a great day and go dogs. :flag:

toolmkr20

We looked great last night but I'm not gonna say we make it out of the SEC slate unscathed just yet. We need to continue to get better every week and keep the momentum going.

Unicoidawg

Staff member

This^^^ they looked very good last night and made plays that in the past they would not have. One game at a time. .

Horns

This^^^ they looked very good last night and made plays that in the past they would not have. One game at a time. .

Agreed. The culture is changing but we are early in the process of change.

westcobbdog

Thanks to CKS the culture of the team is changing. With 54 4 and 5 star players and a staff that is committed to recruit we should be pretty good every year.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

toolmkr20

Wonder if Missy has removed the ice packs yet?

Just rewatched the game and there definitely was some pops going on and not just from the D either. The O-line was smacking some folks around as well as the RB's lowering their pads and punishing Missy's D-backs for coming up to help in run support.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Wonder if ODR has sobered up yet??? Course he might still be hitting the bottle

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Wonder if ODR has sobered up yet??? Course he might still be hitting the bottle

I sent him a message on Facebook and his reply was not something I can post on here.. Something along the lines of seeing me in a place the devil lives.. The exchange was not as nice as I thought it would be. And after all this time.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Long Live ODR... :rofl::rofl:

Funny, he had changed his profile pic to this..
21765066_10155186960002804_1524145392215845932_n.jpg

And cover pic to this..
21687924_10155186821982804_5750432993251229947_n.jpg

Both were changed yesterday!