Lookin for clip-on face mask

ssiredfish

anybody know where I can find one? Lookin for the type with the clips that attach to the bill of your cap and the rest just hangs down....

Core Lokt

Never seen one of these and I would think there would be a distraction for me with something hanging down from my bill.

ssiredfish

It doesnt obstruct your view or anything. Its got a clip on each side that goes on the corners of your bill then the mesh loops around across the bridge of your nose and hangs down similar to a mask or balaclava...Kinda like the thing them belly dancers wear ya know???

sman

Curious why not the 3/4 face mask? Just trying to find out what I'm missing. Heck if it makes since I will be looking as well.

ssiredfish

Curious why not the 3/4 face mask? Just trying to find out what I'm missing. Heck if it makes since I will be looking as well.

Well for starters I'm tired of losing $25 face mask every year.....
I don't really like having my head covered with neoprene or any other layer,especially in our heat. Then most of em cover your ears which I don't like and most either ride up or sag down or are just too tight constricting my sinuses.
With the "dangler" you can barely tell you have it on

sman

Well for starters I'm tired of losing $25 face mask every year.....
I don't really like having my head covered with neoprene or any other layer,especially in our heat. Then most of em cover your ears which I don't like and most either ride up or sag down or are just too tight constricting my sinuses.
With the "dangler" you can barely tell you have it on

Makes sense. I'll let you know if I find any.