New to the area, just moved into Buckhead, Morgan cty

Bill Yox

Still kinda new to Ga, but just moved here from Waleska. Nice to see big deer again. Would like to get started again when I find a deer hunting opportunity, and someplace small to fish and release some bass. Im always searching for fields to look for arrowheads too. One of these days Ill get a studio up and running, Im a high-end taxidermist by trade, and I raised big captive whitetails for years. Feel free to message me or just say howdy.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Welcome to Woody's. Sounds like you will fit right in here.

Bill Yox

So far it seems deer hunting consists of trying to find a place TO hunt, the deer part seems like itll be easier by comparision. The boys back home in western NY are killing 140" bucks and finding sheds, Im still looking for land, and hearing rifle shots after dark. This relocating isnt easy for hunters!

Bill Yox

Anyone else in Morgan county look for arrowheads? Message me, call me, write me, just respond, hahaha. Id love to hear from you.

Bill Yox

well, I gave it over a year, but...

...dang, youd think guys would LOVE to have a taxidermist for a buddy to kick around with. Hey Im not looking for everyones private top secret fishing spot to clean out, or the families private field for looking for arrowheads. But maybe someone who shares my interest in that stuff might wanna get out to a field to walk, or maybe even share a catch and release bass pond. I managed to find 20 sheds last season but that took some doing. A couple of really nice neighbors have offered me a little spot to maybe get a couple deer in the freezer, so for that Im very thankful. This fittin in stuff aint so easy after all. As always, feel free to message me!